“Great fresh fish and service”
Review of Lulu's Garden Grill - CLOSED

Lulu's Garden Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My family recently had the pleasure of dining at Lulu's Garden Grill for lunch. The place came recommended to us by several people. We all ordered salad's and fish. The fish was fresh and delicious, particularly the blackened mahi. The kids loved walking around the botanical garden while we waited for our food and my son caught a couple of anoles - a highlight for him. Our waitress, Victoria could not have been nicer and made sure all our special orders were perfect. I would definitely recommend it for a family for lunch.

2  Thank Brad H

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Lovely sitting outside under the Palms for Brunch today. Did NOT enjoy the heavy strumming of the guitarist for a Sunday Brunch, NOT the lovely sounds that one would expect - so Crystal suggested a lovely table further away. The chicken/cheese quesadilla and a side of beans and rice was great for the two of us. The manager Nelson introduced himself and explained how he hopes to encourage the community of Key Colony Beach and Marathon to join him in developing this restaurant. Hopefully, he will listen to the suggestions -- I think that he will.

1  Thank elynngo
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We stopped for breakfast on Sunday in early March. Cooked grits insteaWed of instant was a plus. We had a sever from middle east who was very attentive. Eggs were very good.Bacon cooked adequately.Breads were fresh and hot. Price was a bit much for breakfast,but at least food and service were good.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We stopped in for lunch while on vacation. Our chef salad was chopped into tiny bits I could have served it to a three year old without cutting up. The salad portion was tiny also. My burger was over cooked I asked for it medium rare with a very soggy bun and the fries were cold and not salted. Two glasses of iced coffee $4.50 each. The garden was a mess empty black pots all over with leaves and debris as far as the eye could see the best was the bridge over the stream with no water in it. I hope they get it together soon I will try them again next year if they are still open.

1  Thank Coco L
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Lovely lush setting. Be sure to explore the pathways in the back before it gets dark.
The food was only so-so.