“Amazing fishing experience”

Marathon lady party boat fishing
Ranked #7 of 80 Tours in Marathon
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We cannot recommend this fishing tour highly enough. We did the night tour which lasted 5.5hrs and for $55 was great value. The deckhands John, Josh and captain George were very helpful and made the experience enjoyable. We were lucky as the weather and sunset over was picture perfect. My girlfriend has never fished before however she caught a solid grouper...her first ever fish and everyone on board went home with a fish dinner that the team filleted for only a couple of dollars. Perfect tour for young, old, experienced angler or first timer.

Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

John, Jake and Captain Craig were great. We were able to catch plenty for lunch. Had it fileted by the crew then walked over (maybe 100 yards)to Fish Tales and for $6/person had it fried up for sandwiches with cole slaw and a side.

1  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went out on the morning trip from 830-1230. It was great! We caught grunt, which turned out to be really tasty. Other people on the boat caught some mangrove snapper and a few grouper. A few eels were caught too which was fun to see. The captain and deckhands were very friendly, helpful and efficient. I liked that as soon as the fishing came to a stall the captain would try a new spot and right away everyone was catching again. The deck hands will clean your fish, three fish for $1! Well worth it since Fishtails will cook your catch for about $6! It's in the same parking lot. No one got seasick and everyone looked like they were having a good time. The trip out was about 45 mins and back about an hour. Neither one of us had a problem with the reels. A four hour trip is $45 per person plus $5 to rent a fishing pole and $1 for a hand towel of you need one. This will definitely be our go to fishing boat for the keys.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Marathon Lady party boat fishing is a great experience. The crew was great, very professional, attentive and helpful. Even though fishing was not great that day, it was a great morning of fishing. The scenery was beautiful. Well worth the time and money. When we got back to shore the Marathon Lady crew cleaned our fish, then we took the fish to Fish Tales Market next door where they were cooked up for us. I would highly recommend this great experience for all ages!

1  Thank fromthenorth
Reviewed April 26, 2014

There were a lot of families and foreigners on this boat which just added to the fun of the experience. I had never fished in my life so didn't really expect to get anything but alas I did! The boat hands were the greatest, always there to do whatever you needed done. They were not only helpful but friendly and knowledgeable. We all caught fish and had them for dinner that night. I would do this again in a heartbeat!!