“Stress free fishing charter”

Marathon lady party boat fishing
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Don't want to find fish, equipment or snacks for the whole family?....then take this family friendly fishing charter boat! The captain and his mates were determined that we felt welcomed had lots of help and of course caught fish! Our large party if 8 had a great afternoon and a wonderful fish dinner that night from our catch!

All reviews
"great afternoon"
"reef fish"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Once again the Marathon Lady does not disappoint. I fish with these great folks every time I'm in the keys. Capt George & Craig and the amazing mates put you on a variety of fish, and are super attentive to the patrons needs. Boat is clean and well kept. I really enjoy just fishing, and not dealing with the stuff I deal with on my boat at home. Not in any way shape or form your typical party boat experience. Good for total novices through experienced, they will either guide you along the way, or just let you fish and help keep your catch. Totally kid friendly. Always a highlight of our trip and we take a full cooler of fish home!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We are from Miami, we drive down for family fishing w them all the time. Some days you fish, some you don't. But overall, it's a great time. My kids love it. It's not cheap but generally speaking they always catch SOMETHING. We've got some big snapper and some small grunts. The employees fillet them for you at the end and then you get grill or fry them at home. there is NOTHING like fresh fish. They are safe and family oriented. If you get seasick, take some Dramamine before you go, just in case. I would recommend it actually. If not, you'll be miserable.

1  Thank C M
Reviewed November 2, 2013

If you like to fish this is the party boat to go on..The crew is excellent...This was my first time on this kind of fishing trip and I enjoyed it very much..We caught 4 yellow tail snapper...We are looking forward to going out again with Capt. George or Captain Greg and the crew...