“1st time out was a catch!”

Jeni-Lyn Fishing Charters
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Captain Mike & 1st mate Josh made my adventure to the Keys a memorable experience that I will never forget. Outstanding young men who know how to take care of a traveler! Thanks guys I'll never forget it and look forward to coming back!!!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

My family (my husband and I and two sons ages 19 and 16) booked a whole day fishing trip with Captain Mike of Jeni-Lyn Fishing Charters based on the recommendation of another charter captain who was completely booked the week we were in the Keys. Needless to say - we were not at all disappointed! Morning started out with a quick rain shower and ended with a complete downpour soaking us all the way back in from over 20 miles out, but man, what a great time we had in between the rains! We wanted to catch a few different types of fish and Capt. Mike and first-mate Josh did not let us down! We were out in about 750 feet of water and caught a couple nice tile fish and a few rose fish. Then, we ended up catching 3 big grouper - all different species. Caught a yellowedge grouper that even Capt. Mike acknowledged hadn't been caught in a long time in this area. Seemed to be pretty rare? Then after the catches slowed down a bit, we headed in a few miles where Mike & Josh put us on some schools of dolfin (mahi-mahi), where the fishing was fast and furious and we ended up catching about 6 or 7 in a short period of time. I enjoyed that kind of fishing much more as it is more cast and reel rather than using the electronic reels for such deep bottom fishing where the grouper are. You definitely have to be more patient for that! I would say all and all the family had a fantastic time that day and the next time we are back on Marathon we would not hesitate to book Jeni-Lyn Fishing Charters again. These guys know where to put you to catch the fish and they will go the extra mile to cater your fishing trip to your wishes. Great times!

1  Thank sunnygirl646
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Fished all over the USA and good to see somebody do the extra effort to catch fish and once catching not watch the clock until its time to go home.

book book book them enough said !

1  Thank thomas b
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Captain Mike took my family of 5 out twice over our one week vacation. We pre-scheduled him for a full day and had so much fun that we booked another 1/2 day later in our trip. Not only did we catch a ridiculous amount of fish during a rough weather week, but we all had such fun. Captain Mike is a relaxed yet attentive, hard working captain. We have two older boys who were looking for big fish and a younger daughter who likes to pull in smaller fish on a more constant basis - Captain Mike was able to put us in spots to satisfy a very diverse group and keep everyone happy and busy. I would highly recommend Captain Mike and his team to anyone!

1  Thank LTM3
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Captain Mike and Josh are couple great guys, they obviously know their way around the waters and were able to break the no fish curse I have lived under for so long. I pulled a Kingfish that just about pulled my arm off I thought. They work great together, they read the water, current, tide,star alignments, wind direction, heck whatever takes to get em in the boat for ya. Half day well spent, Thank you Jeni-Lyn, Thank You Mike and Josh my next lesson is in reading emails......the pictures were at the bottom and I never scrolled down far enough to see them ..... Thanks for the extra effort

1  Thank Tim M