“Great lunch!”

Ranked #7 of 91 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Brutus Seafood is a fresh seafood market and full service restaurant who offers a wide range of signature sandwiches, salads, and baskets with unique daily specials. We feature only the freshest local seafood from the Florida Keys, certified Angus beef, and slow roasted meats. Our cool relaxed tiki is the perfect place to enjoy your next meal! Brutus Seafood also offers fresh, in season seafood, and prepared homemade seafood salads. We also ship our fresh seafood anywhere in the continental United States. We are a family operated business who has been in the service industry for over 10 years. Stop in and be welcomed by our friendly staff!
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Some of the best food and service during our week long trip to marathon. Awesome shrimp sandwich and shrimp tacos. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed August 22, 2014

We got there and four guys took our table, when we told the waitress she said I will find another and she did. Of course we went there for their Prime Rib night and she took the order of the four guys first and when she got to us she said we are out of Prime Rib (6:30PM) so they got the last of it.

I ordered blacked seafood. It was pretty good, the food was fresh and tasty, waitress was very helpful. I am glad I went, but don't would not say it was good enough to go back. All of the chairs are on stools, was not too comfortable. Nice place to stop if you are in the area. Reminded me more of a fish market with stools and high tables.

Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

I got the pork sandwich and it was amazing! The people working there were really nice and I liked how casual it was.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

My nephew, who is a chef thought we should try Brutus Seafood because he knew the waitress when he worked in Colorado and wanted to say hi. We arrived a 8:45 in the evening and they close at 9, but she said to go ahead and find a seat and they would serve us. We sat outside under a tiki hut that was very nice, there were 4 of us. The food was extremely good. I ordered a salad and it was so good must have been the homemade dressing and the conch was yummy. Everyone enjoyed it and I will surely be back!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Loved the fish sandwiches here. The slaw was good too. This is an all family affair with a retired fisherman as Chef, wife and daughter steering the ship. Didn't get a chance to check out the seafood market attached but kudos for the idea.