“Delicious!”

Ranked #5 of 94 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Brutus Seafood is a fresh seafood market and full service restaurant who offers a wide range of signature sandwiches, salads, and baskets with unique daily specials. We feature only the freshest local seafood from the Florida Keys, certified Angus beef, and slow roasted meats. Our cool relaxed tiki is the perfect place to enjoy your next meal! Brutus Seafood also offers fresh, in season seafood, and prepared homemade seafood salads. We also ship our fresh seafood anywhere in the continental United States. We are a family operated business who has been in the service industry for over 10 years. Stop in and be welcomed by our friendly staff!
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We had an excellent meal at this Brutus Seafood. Carmen was our waitress, and she was very sweet and helpful. I had the Brutus, a huge grouper sandwich that I was barely able to finish. My husband had a fried fish platter with fried conch that was delicious! The restaraunt is family owned and operated, so they take great care in customer service and the food is very fresh. Even the fries are incredible! The price isn't bad for the Keys. We ate outside on the picnic tables. Very casual atmosphere. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Enjoyed our visit to Brutus Seafood. Since stone crabs were in season, we had to have some. Served cold with mustard sauce, they were pricey but so good. I had the shrimp salad sandwich which came on a great whole wheat bread and pepper jack cheese. The salad had too much mayonnaise for me. Black bean salad was ok not great. My husband had the blackened scallop dinner special which was again pricey but excellent. Ended up being over $70 dinner which was more than it should have been. Service was friendly and efficient. High tops aren't comfortable but there are picnic tables outside.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Wanted to have dinner at the condo, called ahead very courteous, food was ready good food at a good price.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Not worth the trip, if you want pay $15 for 3 oz of fish and plate full of fries. And they only have high stools seating

4  Thank meilingatshv
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

We went for lunch on a Friday. Three sandwiches and one salad. Good came out 45 min after we placed our order. The food tasted great. But I was still hungry when I left. I feel like 12.50 for a fish sandwich is a high price for lunch.

2  Thank Heather G