“An absolute MUST! Fantastic!”

Brutus Seafood Market & Eatery
Ranked #6 of 91 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Brutus Seafood is a fresh seafood market and full service restaurant who offers a wide range of signature sandwiches, salads, and baskets with unique daily specials. We feature only the freshest local seafood from the Florida Keys, certified Angus beef, and slow roasted meats. Our cool relaxed tiki is the perfect place to enjoy your next meal! Brutus Seafood also offers fresh, in season seafood, and prepared homemade seafood salads. We also ship our fresh seafood anywhere in the continental United States. We are a family operated business who has been in the service industry for over 10 years. Stop in and be welcomed by our friendly staff!
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My girlfriend and I recently stopped at 'Brutus Seafood Market & Eatery' on our way home from a weekend in Key West and were very impressed. Everything from the fish to the coleslaw to the iced tea is extremely fresh and very delicious. The service was friendly and the price was right. As others have mentioned, this is a local family business that really makes the grade. I would recommend this place to anyone who is interested in locally sourced seafood and service with a smile!

P.S. The blackened shrimp po' boy is the best I have ever had!

1  Thank ArloManhat
There are newer reviews for Brutus Seafood Market & Eatery

Reviewed November 27, 2012

While driving on the main road through the Keys, we saw a new restaurant (Seafood Market and Eatery) so decided to stop and try it out. It's a little small but it was very neat and clean. It's run by a family that has been in the Keys for generations and everyone is extremely friendly, helpful and efficient. They have great, fresh seafood that you can buy and prepare at home, homemade salami and cheeses you can buy and take with you and they have great sandwiches made for you after you order them--they were excellent!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Craving some fresh shrimp for dinner and remembered Brutus had just opened! The dining area was small but the atmosphere was bright! We ordered our shrimp to go. It was 5:55pm and they close @ 6pm. We never felt hurried or rushed, the staff was very polite!
Our shrimp was Key West Pinkies & were great!
I noticed they have added more items to the menu & have a facebook page.
We will return!

Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Not only do they have fresh seafood they have a great menu with non-seafood items. This is a must stop to dine and eat fresh seafood in the Florida Keys. It a local family own and run business.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I have been to Brutus Seafood multiple times and I must say that I have always been thoroughly impressed with my food. I had the ribeye steak sandwich and it was, without a doubt, the best sandwich I have ever eaten anywhere. The staff was friendly and on top of it. The place has a keysy ambiance and the picture wall was a welcome sight. If you are in Marathon I highly recommend this place as they have become my new favorite lunch destination.