“great food”
Review of Seaside Dawgs & Beef - CLOSED

Seaside Dawgs & Beef
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Description: Chicago dogs, maxwell street polish, italian beefs, corn dogs, all Vienna products, truly authentic Chicago Style
Millington, Michigan
“great food”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

great food , great people , great prices, all in a great town Marathon Florida , the middle key ,sunshine year around .

• Visited December 2013

Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Great food from very friendly people”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I'm a fan of hot dogs, but I'm not from Chicago. My son got me to go here because of the review that said the chili was so good, so we just had to try it. I'm glad we did, because I had both the chili cheese dog and a cheese dog. We wanted to go back for the beef and sausage, but we ran out of time this trip. It's a nice small place that had quite a lunch crowd show up, including some locals and some regulars. Go for the food, and read up on the Chicago hot dog, then decide if you want all that stuff on a hot dog! Definitely a place we'll go back to the next time we're in Marathon!

• Visited November 2013
Marathon, Florida
“BEST CHILI dog in the Keys”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Yummmmmmy. A hot dog is a hot dog but this place makes the best chili. Whether you're on your way to or from Key West ... or in Marathon. this place is definitely worth a visit if you like GREAT chili on your dogs or fries.

It's a small little place but after you bite in, you'll be happy you made the stop.

• Visited October 2013
Marathon, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome dogs”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

My husband and I have been wanting to eat here since we moved to Marathon in February. We finally stopped in for lunch and the food and dining experience was amazing!!! We are both originally from Illinois and love Chicago dogs and Seaside Dawgs definitely upheld the flavorful taste of a true Chicago hot dog!!!! We also really enjoyed looking at all the Chicago sport memorabilia displayed on the walls throughout the restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I'm a Brit so hot dogs may not be our stable food, but this is the best hot dog I've ever had. Friendly staff with retro fries, never liked crinkle cut chips, but these were great. Definitely recommend lunch there if you're on the keys

Visited August 2013