“Best Part About Going to Marathon!”
Review of Seaside Dawgs & Beef - CLOSED

Seaside Dawgs & Beef
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch
Description: Chicago dogs, maxwell street polish, italian beefs, corn dogs, all Vienna products, truly authentic Chicago Style
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Thank you Seaside Dawgs for another incredible lunch! I always look forward to having lunch there when I come up to Marathon. Jim & his staff do an awesome job. Always great service & I never leave hungry!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

great food, good prices, very clean,super service wonderful staff. friendly owner asked if everything was O.K. hard working person.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We were on our way back home from Key West and decided to stop in and so glad we did. It is the best hotdogs I have ever had. We will stop again when in the area for sure!!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I had just recently found out about this place VIA a search for Vienna Beef hot dogs. If you have ever been to the Midwest, you know exactly what I'm talking about. We're talking 100 percent REAL Chicago dogs. I have a feeling that the owners is from the south side ,considering he seems to be a White Sox fan. The minute you step inside the place, you're in a little piece of Chi-Town. Do not miss this place!! Everything is Excellent ,from the dogs, the Maxwell street Polish, and the Italian Beef sandwiches. Prices are also excellent for the quality food you get, but be aware do not think that the Italian beef is just like a cheesesteak from Philly. This sandwich has quite a kick! If spicy is not your thing order it sweet without hot peppers.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I needed a hot dog with chili snd cole slaw I looked all over the keys and finally found one and it was top quality at that would have settled for much less but was thrilled to find some of the best dips money can buy on the keys you expect to pay allot for a little here we got a lot for a little the owner camw out and chatted us and b ave us some great eat idwas for what to do on the I S's lands and not pay tourist prices all in all we got more than out moneys worth