Review Highlights
Fish at its best

Great day on the water. Caught 12 species of fish. Captin Kevin work hard for you. Would definitely... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Tracy T
Marshalltown
via mobile
Amazing Lobster Trip

I've chartered with Kevin a few times (until now fishing. This was our first lobster trip) and I... read more

Reviewed August 18, 2018
wsoldani
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

All reviews captain kevin snapper custom trip sand dollars fishing trip ideal conditions catch fish yellow tail great captain his customers big sharks sand bar great trip fishing techniques wealth of knowledge knew exactly where lazy days
Reviewed June 23, 2018

I have NEVER wrote a review but I feel like this one deserves one. We booked a half day trip fishing with my husband and our 13 and 11 yr old daughters. Kevin the captain was very organized, patient, and helpful. We found out the captiain lived on the same street we live on, way up in Illinois( small world) so we had plenty to talk about. He even helped us find some places that would cook our fish for us. We had SO much fish we gave a bag to our captain. Our daughters weren’t all to excited about us booking this trip at first but both had a great time. In fact our oldest told us “ I thought I was going to have to lie and tell you we had a great time but I don’t because that was way AWESOME”...lol

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

There were 6 of us on this trip deep sea fishing. It was a first for a couple of us. Kevin did a great job keeping us busy and teaching us what to do. We caught a ton of yellowfin tuna and a few bar jack. Kevin gave us some tips on how to eat the bar jack. It was all delicious. We would definitely do this again.

1  Thank Courtney T
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

Had a geat morning with Captain Kevin. He does a great job explaining the techniques and tactics used for catching the target species. You can tell he wants his customers to put fish in the box, and that we did! I will definitely go out with Capt Kevin when I make it back to the keys.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Booked a half day charter with Captain Kevin Johnsen for my daughter and I, and had an awesome trip with lots of fish. Captain Kevin knew exactly where the fish were and how to catch em. He was great in explaining the proper tactics on both presentation and what to due once hooked up. He was very professional and a super fun, easy going guy. My daughter’s wrist hurt from all the fish she reeled in, and Kevin was working hard to bait our hooks and handle our fish. We had several delicious meals thanks to Kevin’s fillets. I would highly recommend Florida Keys Reel Adventures and Captain Kevin Johnsen.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

First trip to the Keys or Marathon for fishing. Kevin was one of the best guides we've ever had fishing.... anywhere! He really loves the sport and makes it enjoyable and educational as well!