“Reasonable prices and friendly service for all your boating and watersports needs.”
Review of Silver Palm Marine

Silver Palm Marine
More attraction details
Owner description: Boat and kayak rentals. Daily, weekly near shore or offshore. Full bait and tackle store.
Rockford, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
Reviewed November 30, 2012

They had what I needed and at a good price and friendly service too! They had what I needed for fishing and bait and also snorkeling gear.

Visited September 2012
Dion W, General Manager at Silver Palm Marine, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thanks Willie! We miss seeing you every morning on your shrimp run. Hope you had a wonderful time down here and we look forward to seeing you when you get back this way. Take care!

WI
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Very accomodating”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Many thanks to Dion and Rick for their excellent customer service. We rented a 20' and they delivered it to Hawks Cay by 8a. The water was rather rough and after taking it out the first day, we weren't comfortable w/ our ability to handle the boat safely....and find the reefs we wanted to go to. One call to Dion and she set us up w/ a charter for a day in exchange for our rental fee. We were on the water for 7 hours in less than ideal conditions w/ Rick...but the sights at Sombrero Reef and Coffins Patch were fantastic. Would certainly do biz here again.

Visited November 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Excellence”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

After thoroughly reading the Trip Advisor reviews for multiple marina's in the area, I decided to rent a 21 foot boat for 4 days from Silver Palm Marine. It was the best boat rental decision I have ever made. The boat absolutely made the vacation. We packed all of our fishing and diving gear and from sun up to sun down we were underway. Dion and her staff were extremely courteous, professional, and a pleasure to deal with in every way. We had a slight mechanical issue on the way out to the reef. I called SPM, and I had the mechanic waiting on me at the dock. By the time I had gone in and made a sandwich, the boat was ready to go again. I am already dreaming of our next Florida Keys adventure, and will certainly be using Silver Palm Marine for all of our boat rental needs.

Mike P

Visited October 2012
Winter Park, Florida, United States
“Great experience”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Dion and the rest of the staff were friendly, knowledgeable about the area and helpful in planning our day of boating. The boat was in good working order and available for a reasonable rate.

We had a great experience and will be back next year!

Visited September 2012
Dion W, General Manager at Silver Palm Marine, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Tom, it was such a pleasure to meet you and your crew! I am glad the water was good for your snorkeling trip. We really appreciate the review and look forward to seeing you next time.

Thanks
Dion
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great customer service very helpful they rock!!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My family definitely recommends this to anyone visiting the keys and want to rent a boat. The guys were very patient, nice and helpful. Go rent from them!!!