“Ice Cream Goodness”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sweet Savannah's - MOVED

Sweet Savannah's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Locally owned and operated for five years, Sweet Savannah's is a ice cream and dessert café. We are known for our amazing cupcakes, homemade cookies, key lime pies and our small batched ice cream. We also feature the great kid's toys and books. Come in and enjoy our beautiful inside garden.
Wichita, Kansas
“Ice Cream Goodness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

This was a little pricey, but that's the only complaint. The person who helped us gave my son two "half-scoops" of ice cream since he only wanted one scoop and couldn't decide on a flavor. I recommend the Coconut Joy. Fantastic! Cute little shop and fun flavors. We'll go back if we ever return to the Keys!

• Visited July 2014

Singapore
“Awesome service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

Ice cream is just average and overpriced, but service is good. Will not go back especially when the line is long.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank gldarnell
Cleveland, Georgia
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Great place for a family stop for an afternoon treat!! The staff is great!! Very friendly, patient and welcoming. We will definitely be back!! Wonderful ice cream and good prices.

New Freedom, Pennsylvania, United States
“My oh my, sweet key lime pie!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

I've never had key lime pie before this experience, but I'm not sure anything could possibly beat this. It was heavenly....sweet and tart with a delicious graham cracker crust and fresh whipped cream to top it off. My husband and I both had the pie, my kiddos had ice cream. We loved the pie so much I bought a whole pie to take back to our condo for the rest of the week! Yummy goodness!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Mackenzie I
Orlando, Florida
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

This place is so cute decorated and the secret garden is amazing!! The ice cream is very good, I highly recommend this place!! I loved it so much!

• Visited June 2014