“My oh my, sweet key lime pie!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sweet Savannah's - MOVED

Sweet Savannah's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Locally owned and operated for five years, Sweet Savannah's is a ice cream and dessert café. We are known for our amazing cupcakes, homemade cookies, key lime pies and our small batched ice cream. We also feature the great kid's toys and books. Come in and enjoy our beautiful inside garden.
New Freedom, Pennsylvania, United States
“My oh my, sweet key lime pie!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

I've never had key lime pie before this experience, but I'm not sure anything could possibly beat this. It was heavenly....sweet and tart with a delicious graham cracker crust and fresh whipped cream to top it off. My husband and I both had the pie, my kiddos had ice cream. We loved the pie so much I bought a whole pie to take back to our condo for the rest of the week! Yummy goodness!

1 Thank Mackenzie I

Orlando, Florida
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

This place is so cute decorated and the secret garden is amazing!! The ice cream is very good, I highly recommend this place!! I loved it so much!

• Visited June 2014
Fort Pierce, Florida
“So Sweet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Sweet Savannah's satisfied our sweet tooth. This sweet little shop offers cupcakes, brownies, cookies, and other desserts that are sure to tickle your taste buds. Sweet Savannah's pink and white decor inside and shabby chic courtyard outside makes you feel as if you've stepped into a doll house for a fabulous tea party. Try the Salty and Sweet cupcake, sweet chocolate filled with salted caramel. It was delish!

Visited July 2014
Parkland, Florida
“Perfect Mid-afternoon snack!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

When it gets to hot to be outside, head for Sweet Savannah's. Adorable little place with the best cupcakes and ice cream. I had the pina colada cupcake and it was delicious. Moist, with a pineapple compote in the middle and topped with coconut cream frosting. YUMM! Just what I needed. My husband had the rocky road ice cream with extra marshmallow fluff. Amazing! Will definitely look forward to visiting anytime we are in the Florida Keys.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Adorable and Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

My family and I (my husband and two toddlers) were looking for a great place where our children could enjoy ice cream and my husband and I could try some authentic Key Lime Pie. Sweet Savannah's definitely fit the bill. The ice cream and pies were amazing, and my husband loved the chocolate-covered Key Lime Pie. They have a few tables in the front for seating, as well as a cute courtyard with additional tables out back. Although I did not get to try the cupcakes, they looked beautiful and had some unique flavors. The only recommendation for improvement I would offer is that they sell some adorable little toys, and although unique, they could be at a better price-point. The toys are positioned right in front of the store as soon as you enter, which is a bit distracting.