“Scream for Ice Cream - and really good Key Lime Pie”
Review of Sweet Savannah's - MOVED

Sweet Savannah's
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Locally owned and operated for five years, Sweet Savannah's is a ice cream and dessert café. We are known for our amazing cupcakes, homemade cookies, key lime pies and our small batched ice cream. We also feature the great kid's toys and books. Come in and enjoy our beautiful inside garden.
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Stopped here for a snack on our way back from Key West - unassuming little place with delicious Key Lime Pie and a great selection of ice cream. Everything looks homemade and it's easy in/out.

There are newer reviews for Sweet Savannah's

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Unfortunately we didn't discover this place until our last day in the Keys. The key lime pie is excellent ! We brought two home with us and I wish I'd brought more. We also enjoyed fresh baked bread, cookies and chocolate croissants. The cupcakes looked yummy too. They have a nice little garden in back with tables where you can relax and enjoy the goodies. Be sure to stop in this place.

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

We took the kids 4 out of 5 nights on our trip. Ice cream is really yummy. Best was that they offer a non-dairy made from coconut and soy for our dairy allergic child that was delicious!!! Cute outdoor seating in the back. Nice little gem.

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

I like most found this place a couple years ago through trip advisor. I am a repeat customer but because of the ice cream! She makes the best cheesecake I have ever had. I think she changes the flavors daily or weekly. If you like cheesecake you have to stop by this place. I get it to go for dinner deserts!!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

And I also had the frozen choc covered key lime pie which was sublime. Cupcakes looked great but we didn't try those.