“"The" place for dessert.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sweet Savannah's - MOVED

Sweet Savannah's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Locally owned and operated for five years, Sweet Savannah's is a ice cream and dessert café. We are known for our amazing cupcakes, homemade cookies, key lime pies and our small batched ice cream. We also feature the great kid's toys and books. Come in and enjoy our beautiful inside garden.
Westport, Connecticut
“"The" place for dessert.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

We took the kids 4 out of 5 nights on our trip. Ice cream is really yummy. Best was that they offer a non-dairy made from coconut and soy for our dairy allergic child that was delicious!!! Cute outdoor seating in the back. Nice little gem.

Ocean City, Maryland
“Greatest cheesecake ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

I like most found this place a couple years ago through trip advisor. I am a repeat customer but because of the ice cream! She makes the best cheesecake I have ever had. I think she changes the flavors daily or weekly. If you like cheesecake you have to stop by this place. I get it to go for dinner deserts!!

Flesherton, Canada
“Ice cream yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

And I also had the frozen choc covered key lime pie which was sublime. Cupcakes looked great but we didn't try those.

Visited April 2014
Vero Beach, FL
“Reviews don't lie, this place has some tasty treats!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

We stopped in for a cupcake and instead purchased cookies and a slice of key lime pie. Their key lime cookie had us floored! It was moist and perfect flavor with just the right amount of icing. We loved their treats so much that we returned 3 days in a row.

I consider myself a cupcake snob because I make my own and no one can ever come close to mine. Although it is hard for me to say, I truly think Savannah's makes better cupcakes than I do.

Oh and to top it off, their staff is friendly and professional!

Truly a 5 star experience!

Antioch, Illinois
“Non friendly worker!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Went here to get a Key lime pie. Line at counter of taste tests going on asked worker at far end if they had any keylime without chocolate I think she was mad I asked a question while someone was tasting their ice cream. She basically ignored us refusing to serve us when the other girl cute red head was fine with everyone she cordially was helpful. Seriously would not return due to the rude brunette :(

3 Thank jbandmb29270