“Awesome little bakery”
Review of Sweet Savannah's - MOVED

Sweet Savannah's
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Locally owned and operated for five years, Sweet Savannah's is a ice cream and dessert café. We are known for our amazing cupcakes, homemade cookies, key lime pies and our small batched ice cream. We also feature the great kid's toys and books. Come in and enjoy our beautiful inside garden.
Reviewed March 27, 2014

My daughters absolutely loved this place. And it is such a cute little shop. We came here a couple times while on vacation, the girls don't often get treats like this at home so they of course loved it. They had a nice little patio out back, which was nice because it was such a beautiful day.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Used Yelp to find a local ice cream place for a quick treat. This place was awesome. It was a hot humid rainy Tuesday afternoon. I had a bowl of key lime ice cream with graham cracker crumbles. My husband had chocolate peanut butter in a waffle cone. Not cheap -almost $8 but worth it. There is a small garden-like outside area where you can enjoy your ice cream.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stopped there several times during our week there. We had ice cream in homemade waffle cones, heath bar was my favorite! we also sampled the cookies and rolls, all were great!! this would be my one DO NOT MISS place in Marathon.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We make it a point to go to Sweet Savannah's a couple times during the week we are here. It is a charming little ice cream and baked goods shop. We tried her key lime pie the other night,and I have to say, everyone claims to have the best, Sweet Savannah's is the best yet !!! I'm not sure what she does different , but it really was good . Good going Sweet Savannah's !!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I rarely eat sweets and usually regret it. Our family visited for our one dessert stop during our stay. BAM! We nailed it. Kids got ice cream (in a cookie bowl....ingenious and delicious!)

I had the Key Lime pie which was too sweet for me but my husband liked it. Something was a little off about the pie and after researching I do believe the true key lime pie should have a bottom crust, but crust should not extend up the side of the pie plate. Here it does. Still good pie just different.

Loved the little gifty items.

Loved the toy closet near the restrooms where the kids could borrow toys, but they were a bit dirty and only for boys so we skipped on those.