“Bring on the Cupcakes!!”
Review of Sweet Savannah's - MOVED

Sweet Savannah's
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Locally owned and operated for five years, Sweet Savannah's is a ice cream and dessert café. We are known for our amazing cupcakes, homemade cookies, key lime pies and our small batched ice cream. We also feature the great kid's toys and books. Come in and enjoy our beautiful inside garden.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

During a recent visit to the Keys we stopped here for a snack. We had given up ice cream for Lent, so were happy with the assortment of cupcakes to choose from. Since we were visiting family we decided to get a box of six as follows: Mocha Latte, Key Lime, Chocolate Salted Caramel, Pina Colada and Vanilla and Chocolate. They did not disappoint! The Key Lime was light and fluffy with a true lime flavor. My husband really enjoyed the mocha latte which had a caramel drizzle over the frosting. My girls were less ambitious and stuck to the original vanilla and chocolate. These are the kind of cupcakes you savor slowly. There is a lot of frosting, so I recommend eating with a fork so you can share some of the frosting on top with the bottom of the cupcake.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I ventured out with 4 kids Monday, April 1st around 8 o'clock to get some ice cream at Sweet Savannah's. The place was packed and the line was out the door. The two teenage girls were so calm and laid back and didn't let the crowds frazzle them. Only suggestion would be to have the ice cream flavors visible where the tables are so if there is a line (which I am sure there is through the busy season) that people can decide what they want before they get to the counter. Writing this review as I am waiting for my husband to bring back some cupcakes so we can try those. Hope they didn't run out of the Maple Bacon ones yet.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We are still working our way through some other flavors, but if you like key lime pie, you have to try the key lime cupcake. I've had others that were good, but this is the best. True key lime flavor. Looking forward to trying more.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We had to have some ice cream after dinner - saw a flier at the place we were staying so had to try. Great ice cream shop and the garden in the back is a pleasant place to enjoy it!

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

This place is perfect. Great cupcakes and ice cream. The cupcake flavored male me want to come back each day. Need to get the coffee machine working though.