“sweet experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sweet Savannah's - MOVED

Sweet Savannah's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Locally owned and operated for five years, Sweet Savannah's is a ice cream and dessert café. We are known for our amazing cupcakes, homemade cookies, key lime pies and our small batched ice cream. We also feature the great kid's toys and books. Come in and enjoy our beautiful inside garden.
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
“sweet experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

We found this place while driving around the area last week- and what a GREAT find! The ice cream was wonderful the baked goods FRESH and delicious and the staff EXCELLENT! Everyone we met was warm, welcoming and friendly- but genuinely concerned we find just the right treat for us. Wish they were closer- would be my choice for a daily treat. We went twice while there- and both times the experience was great.

• Visited March 2013

Annapolis
“Best cupcakes ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

We have tried many of the different flavors of cupcakes and they all have been delicious! Also the breads are very good. It is so nice in this small town to have these options available.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great ice cream and cupcakes.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for treats twice during a recent visit to Marathon. We sampled various ice creams cupcakes and all were excellent. I definitely recommend trying this place out for an afternoon treat!

Chicago, IL
“Love from Chicago <3”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

This was our second year staying at a beach home in Marathon for a lovely week vacation, and this year I was determined to find a sweet shop! Let me tell you, Sweet Savanah's went above and beyond; I was really excited to hear they had my favorite type of cupcake (Chocolate- Peanut Butter) and when I got to the shop I was disappointed to see they were already sold out. The owner went out of her way to make me a special one more than once during our trip, without hesitation! Talk about truly caring about your customers. We are from Chicago, and I can tell you that Savannah's cupcakes go above and beyond the dozens of bakeries here (which is saying a lot). We even caught ourselves eating cupcakes for breakfast the morning we left! Thank you Sweet Savannah's for bringing these decadent treats to the wonderful paradise of Marathon!

• Visited February 2013
Garden City
“Dairy Free ice cream - thank you!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

You cannot believe how excited I was to see dairy free ice cream. I had read the great reviews on this restaurant and planned on stopping for some delicious cupcakes, which were amazing, especially the key lime. I never planned on seeing DF vanilla ice cream. Because I have a dairy allergy, I very rarely can have ice cream (sometimes Dole Whip if I'm lucky). It made a great vacation that much better! And there's a seating area in the back we completely missed until I was searching for the restroom. Much nicer atmosphere than the traffic on US 1. Have a great time at Sweet Savannah's.

• Visited February 2013