“Yummmm!”
Review of Sweet Savannah's - MOVED

Sweet Savannah's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Locally owned and operated for five years, Sweet Savannah's is a ice cream and dessert café. We are known for our amazing cupcakes, homemade cookies, key lime pies and our small batched ice cream. We also feature the great kid's toys and books. Come in and enjoy our beautiful inside garden.
Madison, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummmm!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Every time we come to Marathon we make certain to stop by. I had the key lime cupcake which was beyond excellent. The key lime frosting was very good nut the key lime filling was a surprise that made the cupcake wonderful. My husband had the hot fudge sundae and said it was very good.

Visited November 2012

Pasadena, California
“Great icecream, atmosphere in the patio is just perfect!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Really good icecream, coffee and pastries! Beautiful patio, definitely worth stopping by (and going back again and again!).

Virginia Beach
“Cupcakes!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Went for breakfast, yum. Advice: skip the egg muffins with sausage (I did). You can get these elsewhere. Go right for the yummy, over the top cupcakes. Hey, you're on vacation, right? You can also get good coffee to add caffeine to the sugar buzz. Warning, don't do this every day.

• Visited November 2012
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Superb birthday cake”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

They put together a birthday cake for my sons 18th birthday which was related from a picture we provided them with and it was superb.

Wichita, Kansas, United States
“Best Key Lime Cupcake Ever!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We found this place on a recommendation by a local. I'm not sure if the woman that was working there the day we went was the owner, but she was very sweet to us. We had a key lime cupcake and a vanilla cupcake. We took them back to our hotel in Islamorada for dessert that evening. The key lime cupcake was the best cupcake I've ever had. (I've had A LOT of cupcakes!) Apparently the vanilla was very good also as it was quickly eaten by husband so I didn't get to taste it. The next day we made a trip to Key West and I begged my husband to stop again on our way back. I was disappointed they were out of key lime that day, but I opted for a vanilla one instead. I can say it was pure simple perfection. The same woman waited on us again and remembered us from the previous day. We felt very special! I'm sad that now I'm back in Kansas and those cupcakes are thousands of miles away from me.

• Visited October 2012