“Cupcakes!”
Review of Sweet Savannah's - MOVED

Sweet Savannah's
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Locally owned and operated for five years, Sweet Savannah's is a ice cream and dessert café. We are known for our amazing cupcakes, homemade cookies, key lime pies and our small batched ice cream. We also feature the great kid's toys and books. Come in and enjoy our beautiful inside garden.
Virginia Beach
“Cupcakes!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Went for breakfast, yum. Advice: skip the egg muffins with sausage (I did). You can get these elsewhere. Go right for the yummy, over the top cupcakes. Hey, you're on vacation, right? You can also get good coffee to add caffeine to the sugar buzz. Warning, don't do this every day.

• Visited November 2012

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Superb birthday cake”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

They put together a birthday cake for my sons 18th birthday which was related from a picture we provided them with and it was superb.

Wichita, Kansas, United States
“Best Key Lime Cupcake Ever!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We found this place on a recommendation by a local. I'm not sure if the woman that was working there the day we went was the owner, but she was very sweet to us. We had a key lime cupcake and a vanilla cupcake. We took them back to our hotel in Islamorada for dessert that evening. The key lime cupcake was the best cupcake I've ever had. (I've had A LOT of cupcakes!) Apparently the vanilla was very good also as it was quickly eaten by husband so I didn't get to taste it. The next day we made a trip to Key West and I begged my husband to stop again on our way back. I was disappointed they were out of key lime that day, but I opted for a vanilla one instead. I can say it was pure simple perfection. The same woman waited on us again and remembered us from the previous day. We felt very special! I'm sad that now I'm back in Kansas and those cupcakes are thousands of miles away from me.

Gainesville, Florida
“Good place for ice cream”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Small place. We had ice cream only. Not made onsite but shipped in. Good quantity and 24 flavors to choose from. Looks like they also have pastries and cupcakes for those so inclined.

Key Colony Beach, Fl
“Wonderful breakfast croissant”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Stopped by the other day for a quick breakfast, had the delicious, fresh and tasty Egg/Ham and Cheese Croissant. So fresh and deliciouus, made to order. An excellent cup of coffee too.
I have had their bagels and cupcakes which are also excellent, all made on premesis. Cute little tables in front and a wonderful garden with tables out back. Very clean and wonderful service too!