“FRESH OFF THE BOAT SEAFOOD”

KING Seafood Market & Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 90 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups, Cuban
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: KING Seafood Retail Market & Restaurant - Open 7 DAYS, 10am-9pm. You can order by the pound or by the menu. Our specialty is Fresh Seafood, from local fisherman. Our commercial boats provide fresh Stone Crab & Lobster (in season), our OPEN Kitchen allows you to see how we prepare your meal when you order.
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
“FRESH OFF THE BOAT SEAFOOD”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My husband and I went to Key West the end of September and drove to Marathon. We happened upon this place and were pleasantly surprised. Everything is fresh off the boat. Having never tried Hogfish Snapper, we ordered the sandwich and the platter. I got the platter blackened with yellow rice and plantains; my husband ordered the sandwich. It really was amazing and the flavors were spot on. The staff were very nice and the atmosphere is very basic, but clean. Try the cilantro mayonaisse....it's very good. A lot of food and great prices. Can't beat it! Marguerite G.

• Visited September 2013

Marathon, Florida
“Maybe we caught them on an off day?”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I've heard great things about King Seafood but I was not pleased with my experience. I am hoping we just caught them on an off day! It took an extremely long time for our number to be "called" and when the food arrived it was cold. The lobster bisque was thick and glumpy- so much so that I thought maybe there were refried beans in it. Again, I hope our experience was a rare one but I don't think we'll be back.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Old7Sunset
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great food; Reasonable Price”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My husband and I went to King's Seafood at the recommendation of a guy I met diving. I wanted to try the Hogfish Snapper, and my husband was hungry for lobster. Well, it was excellent! Spoiler: split the order of fries! Huge order!

Visited August 2013
Cedar Key, Florida
“Authentic Flan”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stopped here for the flan which was authentic. Wonderfully creamy texture, just right! A great dessert.
Fish looked fresh and the restaurant was clean. We will be back.

Visited August 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Not bad, not great either.”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Little restaurant and fresh fish market. When you walk in its a little fishy smelling. You order then they call your number and pick up your food. Everything was fresh made and tasted fine just nothing WOW. Probably won't go back but don't regret going.

• Visited August 2013