“Best restaurant of entire trip”
Review of Juice Paradise

Juice Paradise
Ranked #36 of 94 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cuban restaurant offering amazing sandwiches, fresh juices, sweet desserts, & seasonal produce.
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We were in the Keys and found this place through Tripadvisor (where else) We were a group of six - grandparents, son and three grandchildren (4, 7, 9) Two of us are non-meat eaters)

We started out with juices, all fresh fruit. I had guava which I was unable to get anywhere else on our trip.

The non-meat eaters ordered egg sandwiches which didn't sound too exciting . They were omelette served on the toasted Cuban bread and arrived with a big order of fries. The price was three something. Una ganga! Others had beef and chicken and everyone was delighted. TAs everyone has said, the ladies preparing and serving were lovely and very nice to the little ones. It is worth a trip to Marathon for this restaurant.

Service was very fast and good. I might not choose this for my 50th anniversary but then again...

Reviewed May 2, 2013

My family and I were recently in the Keys for vacation and decided to try this place based on the reviews and the desire for Cuban food. We were not disappointed. For lunch, I sampled the shredded beef plate which was very good. The plates come with your choice of three sides, in which I chose rice, black beans and sweet fried plantains. All were exceptionally good. My wife got the Sloppy Cuban sandwich, which also consisted of shredded beef and assorted peppers and onions with French fries which was excellent. The bread that the sandwich came on was unreal. Highly recommend that sandwich.
We enjoyed the lunch so much that we decided to come back the next day for breakfast. I wanted to try the Cuban sausage omelet but was told that the truck that delivers the sausage didn't come. That was the only real disappointment. I decided to get the other omelet option instead which had ham and peppers in it which was very good. I highly recommend that if you get an omelet to put the hot sauce that they have on the table on it. Very good. The breakfast also comes with Cuban toast (amazing) and Cuban coffee (even more amazing). Wish I would have purchased a Cuban coffee for the road. (One more note; they close at 4 or 5pm, and the later you get there in the day, the less likely you are to get the popular items on the menu. They have a truck that delivers food to them and they make the food fresh daily. If they run out of a particular item, you are out of luck. My advice is not to fret and choose another item. You will likely not be disappointed in whatever you decide to get.)
Also, try the fresh juice there. I had the pineapple and it was very good and very fresh. If I had more time in the Keys I would have tried other varieties. There are many unique juice options. The ladies there were also very friendly and accommodating. Restaurant is very clean as well. I am very critical about those things Breakfast served all day.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Our visit is never complete, unless we visit this place for breakfast a few times if not every day? Their breakfast is fantastic reasonable, their sandwiches are the best.
Try their tamales, ham croquettes , Cuban toast bread, cafe con Leche, But breakfast is not complete without trying a glass of fresh juice, mango, watermelon, guarapo, many other choices.
The place is very clean, but the best thing about this place is the way they make you feel that you are very welcome, the friendliest people in Marathon, The owners Maria And Suly are a gem and so is there whole staff.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We came across this fantastic place by chance. I grew up in Florida, so I'm a Cuban food snob. Many places sell Cuban food that is not authentic. Paradise Juice went above my expectations. It was so good. I wanted to hug the older lady (owner?) who took our order. We had: sausage (chorizo) omelets, Cuban sandwiches, yellow rice and chicken, hotdog ( for my child), cafe con leche, watermelon juice and pineapple juice. The portion sizes are HUGE and the cost LOW. We stayed on Key West this trip; I would consider Marathon Key just because of this restaurant. I should have given the lady a hug :)

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Had a delicious lunch today. My beef empanada was large, melt-in-your mouth crispy crust with tasty ground beef filling. My husband's padomilla steak sandwich on Cuban bread was huge and yummy. We liked the papaya juice best. II found the tamarind juice tasty, but a bit too sweet for me. The staff were wonderful and the cafe spotless. Outside seating delightful.