“Love the Italian Sandwich!”
Review of Laurie's Deli - CLOSED

Laurie's Deli
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place is hidden behind Schmitt Real Estate and next to Radio Shack in a strip mall. The counter help is friendly and welcoming, the food is wonderful. When I order an Italian Sandwich the missing ingredient is often the bread. Well, Laurie has worked that out! the bread is fresh and tasty, the ingredients are great. Hot or cold. Daily specials are available. And they accept orders for fishermen who want to be on the water early.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We eat out often, so we love finding new places. This is definately a great find. They have the best philly chicken sandwich you will ever eat, large enough that two of us split it, and still can't eat the whole thing, and the staff is very friendly.
To the people that just wrot the review "What a Mess"........I can't believe you would walk into a place and expect the person taking an order on the phone would hang up on them to take your order. Maybe the next time you would be on the other end of that phone. Your impatience is astounding!!! The ladies there do a fine job, and I don't imagine the owner can afford to add on staff for you. And if you feel they should hide the lady that makes the sandwiches in the back because she has tatoos, maybe you should stay home and only look in the mirror, so you only have to look at people that look like you!!! What a ridiculous thing to say on a public forum! Ladies at Laurie's Deli, you are the best. And future guests, don't change your mind about trying this great Deli, because of a review that has nothing to do with the fantastic food, but rather the prejudices of one "small minded" person!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

First time ordering food there was a mess, the lady taking my order was talking on the phone and taking peoples orders over the phone instead of taking my order (they should hire more people if they cant give both the phone customers and customers in their store their full attention) Took over 30 minutes for me to put in my order and get my food. The staff was unprofessional, the food was average (got the cuban sandwich and the bread was soggy and the cook didnt even put enough pork in it), and the prices are just upright ridiculous. Who in their right state of mind would spend $15 for average food? The owner of this place should seriously reevaluate their business plans, and hire a more professional staff, and if you're going to hire people with tattoos at least hide them in the back kitchen.

Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I decided to come here after going to subway and having a line out the door. Aren't we glad we came! I had ordered the Tuna sandwich on wheat with all the fixings! The owner had told me its fresh she just made it that it could be a little warm! Wow was it tasty! And not bad for the price! A great selection of sandwich type food! We will be back, seeming we're locals!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Just a small deli that offers breakfast and lunch. The breakfast burrito is great but the Ham Egg Cheese croissant is the BEST ever! Seating is limited and most orders seem to be take out but they also offer outside tables. The staff is always pleasant and are experts at remembering your name! They offer a delivery service which is perfect when you are working and cant get away!
Try the Cheese steak sandwich for lunch, very good!