“Loved this place ”

Food For Thought
Ranked #11 of 94 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Food For Thought is a Natural Foods Marketplace and vegetarian/vegan/raw-options Cafe and Smoothie/Juice bar. We are a locally-owned store and not a chain of any other Food For Thought. We look forward to seeing you!
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Found this place through Happy cow app. I had a portabella mushroom burger (delicious) I had leftovers too, plus I bought Couple items in the market place. I loved this place and totally recommend it.

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

I just had an amazing lunch there grill cheese special with soup and salad!' Very yummy and satisfying

foodforthought5800, Manager at Food For Thought, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Wonderful, so happy you enjoyed lunch in our Cafe!

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Nice pleasant dining section in a decently stocked natural food store. We were looking for a different healthy option and enjoyed a meal there yesterday. The staff was upbeat and friendly, the food tasty, interesting and beautifully presented. It was also a good value for the money and we found them through Trip Advisor.

1  Thank Linda K
foodforthought5800, Manager at Food For Thought, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Thank you for the great review, we're happy you found us through Trip Advisor!

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

Feeling we needed a healthy smoothie to counteract all the fried foods,decadent desserts and copious amounts of alcohol we had indulged in during our 4 nights in Key West we decided on giving this health food store/cafe in Marathon a try. Tucked into a strip shopping mall we would've missed it if it weren't for the roadside sign.
Once inside we picked up a menu from the counter and sat at one of just a few tables off to one side of the store. We started with 2 nicely portioned ginger shots and with the help of the nice young man behind their counter we chose 2 different smoothies to try. Both were equally delicious. I'm looking forward to returning my next time in the Florida Keys so we can try more delicious smoothies and maybe one of their meal choices.
They also have a more than adequate selection of vitamins,mineral supplements and other health foods and snacks.
The staff was super friendly and one of the nice ladies even gave us some free samples. I'm happy to have found this spot for my health food fix! Look for them on the right (Gulfside) of US 1 as you're traveling south towards Key West.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

We had a wonderful breakfast bowl which was both delicious and healthy, not something one usually together. We had a great time visiting with the staff, made us feel so welcomed.