“Very friendly service”

Food For Thought
Ranked #33 of 90 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Food For Thought is a Natural Foods Marketplace natural and vegan/vegetarian/raw Cafe. We have fresh organic produce every Monday by noon. We are a single owned store and not a chain of any other Food For Thought. We look forward to seeing you!
georgia
“Very friendly service”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

We stopped here for lunch. Food was a bit pricey but pretty good. We had burritos and shakes. I had a berry shake which was really "grainy" tasting. They had a great selection of vegan groceries though such as vegan cheeses, snacks etc.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank amargrav
foodforthought5800, staff at Food For Thought, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
Glad you enjoyed our food! Our smoothies and juices can come with a variety of boots from bee pollen to chia to hemp protein, sometimes a combo of boosts do become "grainy". We hope you'll stop in again.

Marathon, Florida
“Love This Place!”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Thank Goodness for Food For Thought! It's the only organic cafe in this area and I know I can always count on a delicious and healthy meal at Food For Thought. Ellin has done a wonderful job expanding this business into what it is today, and now you can buy fresh organic produce every Monday! When my kids are sick, or if I have an ailment I want to treat homeopathically, I can count on the staff to direct me to the proper supplements, and there's plenty to choose from. I Love This Place!

1 Thank Shannon B
Marathon, Florida
“delicious every time...”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

I love to stop into food for thought whenever I can. There is NO other place in town to get yummy healthy organic food. There are always unique soups and grain bowls (and thanks for posting the specials on facebook!!) if I ever feel a little run down or like I may be getting sick the green juice knocks it out and it tastes awesome! The staff is always smiling and actually makes you feel like they WANT to help you- not because its their job but because its their passion. So refreshing. Thank you for helping us treat ourselves better!!!

1 Thank reb17
Big Pine Key, Florida, United States
“AWESOME”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

I visit this restaurant at least once a month if not more to eat. The food is absolutely delicious. The servings are just right, the staff are so friendly and always willing to help you. Yesterday had the Italian Medley Grain Bowl and I can't say how good it was. Then for desert I had the Key Lime Pie. OMG OMG - I felt like I had visited a 5 star restaurant. They never cease to amaze me. I have NEVER had anything from here that wasn't GREAT, smoothies included.

florida keys
“Becoming a 'Can Not Miss' stop off when in Marathon”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Located near the back of the popular Gulfside Village Plaza is a wonderful health food cafe' and food store.

Food for thought serves excellent smoothies, sandwiches, coffee, treats and more! Also find a store owner with a wealth of information about vitamins, minerals, holistic medicines, and the greats reads that you are surrounded by. By the way, the shelves are stocked, so they will have it!

In summary, You will love this little place!

• Visited October 2011