“Excellent. Nicest captain around. Saw Dolphins!”

Sailing Catamaran Sirius
Ranked #13 of 80 Tours in Marathon
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Manassas, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent. Nicest captain around. Saw Dolphins!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Captain Dale and first mate Lynn were super nice and some of the most awesome people I've met. We watched an incredible sunset while sipping beers and having great conversation with another couple, all while laying on a mesh trampoline hovering over the water. Just when we thought it couldn't get any better, dolphins started jumping off the port side, right in line with the setting sun. I will be doing this trip every time I visit the Keys from now on.

Visited May 2013

Fairfax, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
“Fantastic”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Captain Dale and Lynn will give you an unforgettable experience. You won't find a nicer, more conversational captain or mate. The sunset cruise is gorgeous, and the new catamaran is very spacious. There's a nice mesh section in the front where you can lay down and look at the water. Drinks are provided, as well as some relaxing tunes to get you in the Keys mood. We even saw some dolphins on the horizon! Don't forget to tip--they're worth it.

Visited May 2013
Gainesville, VA
“Wonderful Trip”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My husband and I have been on a couple sail boats for sunset cruises and this was one of our favorites! Dale was our captain and he was great. It was beautiful and laid back, so relaxing and just an awesome end to our vacation! Can't wait to go back with some of my girlfriends for a girl's trip.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank StephanieD784
Sterling, Illinois
“Spectacular trip”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My wife had never been on any type of sailboat, so as part of our 40th anniversary trip I surprised her by making reservations for a sunset sail on the Sirius. Scored big points for this one! Beautiful and comfortable boat, great hosts, and a totally relaxing couple of hours leaving us with lots of great pictures and a memory that will last a lifetime. Highly recommended.

Visited January 2013
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wedding Sail”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I was so glad i read the reviews for Captain Dale's sailboat. I gave Captain Dale a call and told him I was trying to get married in Marathon and he helped me get the whole thing together down to meeting my fiance and I at the clerks office to do the paper work and then setting sail with him and his wife to do our wedding vows on the seas during the sunset. His vows were beautiful, the weather was beautiful, the view of the seven mile bridge was beautiful and Dale and his wife were two of the sweetest people that we could meet and it was an honor having them do our wedding ceremony for us. We will be back every year to renew our vows with him. Definitely a sailboat ride you cannot miss.

Visited December 2012