“We caught them all”
Review of Catch 'Em All

Catch 'Em All
More attraction details
Owner description: At Catch ‘Em All we go where the fish are and we want to take you with us. Whether it’s offshore, tarpon, reef, backcountry, Marathon or Islamorada, we love fishing. Fishing with families and kids is a specialty of Capt. Jeff's' since he is a family man and loves to show kids the thrill of fishing.If you need a Florida fishing charter, than look no further than Capt. Jeff. From Tarpon to Mahi Mahi, we know Florida Keys style sport fishing. Other species also fished for include snapper, Jack Crevalle, large groupers, sailfish, billfish, marlin, permit, redfish, snook, wahoo and many others.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Capt Jeff was outstanding. From Tarpon to Mahi Mahi to sharks to barracuda to wahoo to mackerel he knows them all, and where to catch them. No matter what your lookin for Capt Jeff can put you on it. With his outgoing cheerful personality a good time will be had by all.

JD & Rebecca Etheridge

"snapper"
in 61 reviews
"fishing trip"
in 42 reviews
"different species of fish"
in 21 reviews
in 5 reviews
"see you next year"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We just recently did the Catch Em All with Capt Jeff in Mid May for my father's 60th birthday. If you have the time and money to spend this is one heck of an experience. Depart the marina at sunrise and return at sunset with two stops during the day for a bit and to stretch. We landed two tarpon early and had at least four more roll on bait with a couple of others get off. Mid day we also spent a couple hours catching table fare as that was a request and Jeff put us on a couple of locations where we filled the cooler. I think we may have caught a dozen different species during the full-day charter. Bottom line is that he will put you on fish, knows his stuff and most importantly is an all around good guy. Looking forward to penciling in a date next year once Jeff responds to our email.

1  Thank Eric H
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We went fishing on May 6th. We had great weather & Jeff was awesome. We caught over a 100 fish (many different species) and kept some for dinner that night. Jeff was well prepared and made sure we got in the most fishing possible on our 4 hour trip. He has a very clean nice boat and we even got to see dolphins swimming by the boat. Jeff was very informative and helpful. This was definitely one of the highlights of our vacation and we would not hesitate to fish with Jeff again.

1  Thank BranLincolnNe
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Jeff made this an amazing trip from the first cast. We caught over 100 fish (kept 10 for eating) and he taught me tips on fishing that I figured I had mastered growing up in Minnesota. I have done other charters in Marathon with mixed success. He spares no expense in bait, tackle and his boat was first rate. Can not saw enough good things about this experience and would recommend him to anyone who loves catching fish of all sizes. We seldom had a cast that did not hook a fish. Will give him a call next time we are down visiting again,

See more reviews
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My uncle was in town for three weeks. So my husband thought it would be a good idea if we all went on a charter boat. It was me my father my husband and uncle. My husband found a charter called Catch 'Em All. The weather wasn't great when we went out. But our captain Jeff was very knowledeable about the weather for our safety and also he new everthing there is to know about any fish we caught on size and species. We really enjoyed it. I was the only female and caught the two biggest fish. It was two hog fish. Altogether we caught alot of fish. The Captain was great and me and the family would do it agin.