“Capt Tom hit a Home Run again!!!”

Run and Gun Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: The Run and Gun is a 27'Grady White center console powered with twin 200 h.p. yamaha engines. Fast and affordable, we fish offshore, reef, wrecks, and Florida Bay Gulf waters year around.Trips include all licenses, tackle, and fish preperation.
Reviewed January 31, 2011

Another great day on the water with Capt Tom. Met up with our daughter and had a marvelous time catching fish and being on the water with a great captain. Caught a slew of dolphin and then came in th reef and did great on snapper and grouper. And the price was right up our ally!! Beautiful weather, hot fishing, great price, and a friendly, knowledgeable captain that is concerned with the clients. What more could you ask for???!!!!

Reviewed January 30, 2011

I went out with Tom with 2 of my buddies, and we had a lot of fun catching our limit of snapper. I hooked up with a 6 foot balck tipped shark, and that was a blast! Tom will put you on what he thinks you will have the best luck catching. He will get you the best bang for your buck. He knows what he is doing, and I will definitly be seeing him again.
Thanks for the great time Tom!
Shawn from Minnesota

Reviewed September 7, 2010

We had one of the best fishing trips in many years while fishing on the Run and Gun. Capt. Tom knows how to catch fish and I mean BIG FISH. I can't say enough good things about our experience. The weather wasn't perfect but Capt. Tom worked hard to show us a great time, the price was well worth it. I've already planned another trip for next month with Tom. Thank you Capt. Tom

Reviewed August 4, 2010

Had a great time with Captain Tom on Run and Gun Charters. Caught a lot of fish and Capt Tom sure knows what he is doing and how to catch fish. After doing a lot of checking and research on fishing charters in Marathon, it was decided to go with Capt Tom and that was a wonderful choice. We will definately go out with him again when back in the area. His prices were also much cheaper than other charters but there was nothing cheap about the hospitality, the knowledge he shared or the effort he put forth to catch fish and make sure we had a wonderful time.. Thanks for the great memories!!!!