“Kevin, Mike, and Jennifer”

Sunset Grille and Raw Bar
Ranked #23 of 90 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Caribbean, American, Bar, Seafood, Sushi, Soups
Good for: Scenic view, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Kevin, Mike, and Jennifer”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

This was a great place to go after a day of fishing or just out in the heat. The food was incredible, best prime rib and burgers. Worth going back day after day. Great wait staff. Can't wait to go back. Let the flames begin Kevin

• Polish first
Seaside park
“Great food, views and service.”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Excellent food, service is prompt and efficient. Views are fantastic, Sunset has great entertainment, along with super large screen outdoor T.V.. Parking can be a test at times, but well worth it.

• Visited March 2014
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Mediocre Food/Service, but great view and a pool”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stopped in for lunch on our way back from Key West, on the recommendations from several people. We got a seat on the pool deck, with a good view of the water. I thought it was me, but my wife, agreed that the beverages we purchased, seemed very watered down. The waiter was decent, but would disappear for long stretches at a time. This is just a minor complaint since you really shouldn't be in a rush if you are eating here. The fish tacos I ordered were just alright, (I like the ones at Robbie's or Sparky's, much better) and my wife said her dish was pretty bland. Other people seem to love the food here so maybe I just hit it at an off time. Anyway it was worth stopping in just for the view, my daughter used the pool for a bit, and all in all it was a great time, but if you are looking to catch a buzz, I would make your drink a double. I am not sure if I would go back, there are other restaurants I prefer in the area, but it is definitely worth visiting at least once. Tip: I walked to the extreme right side of the deck, where no one was really hanging out and there were some cool needlefish and parrot fish swimming around.

• Visited June 2014
South Hadley, Massachusetts
“great family spot”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

this restaurant is perfect for the family. watch the sunset on seven mile bridge, and then go to dinner across the street. prices are reasonable, food is good, service excellent, and there is a pool! our kids loved playing in the beautiful, lighted, color-changing pool while we enjoyed a drink and some grown-up conversation. definitely stop here if you're passing through marathon.

Visited July 2014
“Our favorite place in The Keys”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We spend a ton of time in The Keys and this is by far our favorite place. Food, drinks and atmosphere is top notch!

• Visited July 2014