My wife and I have been vacationing in Marathon for 20 years. When we found Captain Pip's about 8 years ago, we have never stayed anyplace else. We have never been disappointed with anything (except bad weather) in all of those years. We have enjoyed our relationships with everyone at the resort, Barb, Ellie, Johnny, the guys in the marina, and even the folks at Porky's. We have stayed in several different rooms over the years and really love that they are so clean and "old Keys comfortable". As for the boats, just realize that they receive heavy use and sometimes abused by folks that are nautically challenged. The guys in the marina are always quick to respond if there is a problem and can often give some "fishy" advice on good spots. We will continue to return every year for as long as we can hold a fishing pole or strap on a scuba tank.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy clean, comfortable fully renovated accommodations, with a brand new waterfront pool. Choose from motel-style guest rooms, efficiencies or one- & two-bedroom apartments with either open-water or tropical garden views. When you stay with us you can receive up to 30% off your boat rental. We also rent kayaks, paddle boards & zayaks.1/2 mile from the 7 mile bridge. World-class fishing & diving are only minutes from your door in the beautiful Florida Keys. We also now have daily snorkel trips to Sombrero Reef or Pirate's Cove onboard the Spirit Power Catamaran. It's like swimming in an aquarium! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Captain Pip's Marina & Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Pip`s Marina & Hideaway Hotel Marathon
- Captain Pip`s Marina And Hideaway