We just got back from our third trip to Captain Pip's. We always feel like we're visiting family they make you feel so welcome. The rooms may not be fancy, but they are always spotless and comfortable. Their boats are well maintained and the marina staff always goes the extra mile. Our first two trips it was just my son and i. This trip we brought my twin ten year old grand son's an they loved it. We bought very expensive passive life preservers for the boys so they could wear them all day and still be cool and comfortable. To make a long story short we left the boys life preservers on the dock at Captain Pip's and didn't realize it until we got home an unloaded the car. I called up about four hours later and someone ran down to the dock and called me back and they found them. They sent them to us and we had the in a couple days. None of us can wait till we go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy clean, comfortable fully renovated accommodations, with a brand new waterfront pool. Choose from motel-style guest rooms, efficiencies or one- & two-bedroom apartments with either open-water or tropical garden views. When you stay with us you can receive up to 30% off your boat rental. We also rent kayaks, & Bikes.1/2 mile from the 7 mile bridge. World-class fishing & diving are only minutes from your door in the beautiful Florida Keys. We also now have daily snorkel trips to Sombrero Reef or Pirate's Cove onboard the Spirit Power Catamaran. It's like swimming in an aquarium! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Captain Pip's Marina & Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Pip`s Marina And Hideaway
- Captain Pip`s Marina & Hideaway Hotel Marathon