“Good honest place of business.”

Captain Hook's Marina & Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Captain Hook’s Marina and Dive Center has been the place to get everything you need for a day on the water. We have won the TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence three years in a row now and we are here to show you the best time here in the Florida Keys. Charters for fishing, diving, snorkeling, dive instruction and certification; bait and tackle; scuba equipment and air tanks; boat rentals; snacks and beverages—we have all the supplies you’ll need to enjoy an area celebrated for world-class fishing, diving and all water sports. We now offer paddleboard and kayak rentals and tours, and kiteboarding too! Check with our staff to see when the next sunset cruise will be departing...they are great fun.
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We ended up here after renting a broken down boat that wouldn't start from another business for our vacation. (Silver Palm Marina). What a relief to find an honest business 1/2 way thru our vacation. There boats were very nicely kept and ran great. I also rented my tanks here which was convenient. Everyone was professional and polite and their store was very well stocked with everything you needed from renting boats, dive gear or fishing supplies and bait. Our vacation started out terrible but Captain Hooks turned it around and we did finally get a couple days on the water. Thanks all for everything. It's been a month and we are still waiting for our deposit to be returned from the other place.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We went to the Florida Keys for the first time at a timeshare we recently purchased in Marathon Key. I originally had planned on diving at several different keys. But I ended up diving 4 trips (8 dives) over 3 days exclusively with Capt. Hooks. The DM's were excellent: I always felt safe and well taken care of. And they were anxious to point out interesting marine life to the divers. I will be back EVERY year to dive with Capt. Hooks.

1  Thank Carol S
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

We had a great time, the captain and crew were very knowledgeable of the area. We would recommend this company and we can not wait for our next trip to the keys.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Initially disappointed as tried to rent a boat with "Captain Option" but unfortunately no Captains available on the day requested.
As an alternate I tried the Jet Ski tour based at the nearby Holiday Inn. The guide was very knowledgeable and the quality of the jet ski excellent.
Great fun and highly recommended.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

The staff is amazing. I spent a few days with Eric and am now a certified diver. Eric is very knowledgeable, but more importantly he is very patient and encouraging. Everyone there was very friendly and supportive. The reefs are so beautiful. If you are considering getting certified, this is the place to visit. I feel very confident after all the training and I know that I learned from the best.