See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 6, 2010

A great little place in the middle of the Keys, so it's close to everything while being away from it all at the same time. Relax by the pool, lay in the hammock, or take a kayak for a ride. Rooms are quiet and clean, while the staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 23, 2009

Our trip had to be cancelled and I was worried about our deposit because we
cancelled within a week and they have a two week window.
I called and they will hold our deposit for one year. I think this is very fair.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2009

Excellent location, addicting sunrises, nice rooms and friendly staff. What do you need more? It is much better than all those 'poshy' resorts full of loud tourists. And you can have it for a really affordable price. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 18, 2009

We had a wonderful time!
When we first came in we had to go the office of the Yellowtail Inn. They have 3 hotels right next to each other. They were very helpful & gave us beach towels and a lot of great ideas of things to do.
When we got to our cottage it was just like I pictured, charming, quaint, and tropical. It was like a slice out of time & heaven. Cottage 311 was very clean and comfortable; I think they just remodeled at least it looked that way very clean and fresh.
We took the advice of Lori (front Desk) and went to the local seafood market and bought lobster & stone crab to grill out side on our private deck, they had grills outside of every room. WE FEASTED!!!
We actually ended up staying 2 extra days to kayak and explore the sand bars off shore from there. Oh Yea, we hit Key West too!!!
The entire staff was wonderful I would highly recommend The Bonefish to anyone. We loved & are coming with our husbands the next time. I think I'llwill try one of the romantic cottages at the Yellowtail.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 15, 2009

My wife and I stayed over the Thanksgiving holiday and had a fabulous time. We are seasoned travelers who usually stay at 5 star properties but decided this time to kick back in traditional Keys style. We enjoyed watching the sunrise every morning from the water front cabana while having our coffee that we made in our efficiency. The front desk staff were very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. The property was well maintained and our room was very clean. There was a nicely equipped kitchen and comfortable queen size bed. The bathroom was on the small side. We also enjoyed the ocean front pool and the quaint atmosphere that had a homey feel. Although the Bonefish Resort is not a 5 star property, we would definately return and recommend it to our family and friends.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple