Blackfin Resort and Marina(Marathon)(Great Value!)
$124
$110
$93
Captain Pips at Knights Key Inn(Marathon)(Great Value!)
$99
$139
Hyatt Place Marathon Florida Keys(Marathon)(Great Value!)
$149
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

Rainbow Bend Fishing Resort(Marathon)(Great Value!)
$99
$95
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

Tranquility Bay Beach House Resort(Marathon)(Great Value!)
$269
Seascape Motel and Marina(Marathon)(Great Value!)
$180
$153
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

Captain Pip's Marina & Hideaway(Marathon)(Great Value!)
$96
$93
Travelocity
$225
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Well... Normally there is charm in this type of place, and there could be. The room was very dated and oddly decorated. Dirty dishes were in the cupboards, the furniture was run down, furniture out side was broken and the kitchen looked like the cupboards were going to fall down if you touched them. The screen door is broken and there is termite dung on the floor. Do they have maintenance? Do they have housekeeping? I think not. My grade school camp was cleaner.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Toledokid
BonefishResort58, Manager at Bonefish Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2012

Thanks for the feedback, I'm sorry if you didn't enjoy your stay with us. We realize that there is some work to be done at our hotel, and I assure you we are doing our best. Hopefully your next stay with us will be better.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

The first thing they must change is the Dude at reception who has no manners and no class.
We could not leave since the other hotels in the area were booked. There is no Wi-Fi but the Dude at reception will swear to you there is. He even showed me on his phone he has Wi-Fi but had no idea his phone was picking up the signal of his carrier. The so called swimming pools are no larger than 8ft x 5ft and filthy and cold. The rooms and premises are run down. The beach has not been cleaned in years and the water you cannot swim in.
The switched our room after I already booked an oceanfront bungalow. The Dude with his motorcycle told be that my room was not vacant sine the maids forgot to clean the room. You cannot believe hoe shabby and smelly this place is. The owner runs 3 resorts . There will always be people who love this shabby type of hotels since for them it is Paradise. Dogs are permitted and lets hope the pick up the POO POO. It could be a fantastic place if the owner would get rid of the Dude at reception the guy about 5ft 8in who refused to give me his name so I named him Dude. All and all is you like a dump with no luxury and no service and a rusted'BBQ this is the pace for you. Enjoy your visit and don't expect internet since the owner has a router that cannot send a signal more than 10 ft if that. I f you stay there say hello to Dude and wish him well. if you say the wrong thing in my opinion the guy could get very aggressive...

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mondialcorp
BonefishResort58, Manager at Bonefish Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

I'm sorry that you and your granddaughter didn't enjoy your stay with us. Three members of our staff were able to confirm that our wi-fi was working just fine, and suggesting that our employees don't know the difference between connecting to a wi-fi network or using their own cel phone coverage is pretty insulting. I know you said that a member of our staff was aggressive, but based on the condescending tone of your review I'm inclined to believe it was actually the other way around. Our staff is here to assist you, but not to allow you to abuse and insult them.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

let me tell you this place its discosting i reserve a weekend for labor day and i didnt want to go in it looks like a jungle from the outside, everything looks old and nasty its not even worth the cost never take your family to a vacation to a place like this is horrible the parking its outside, its not a place for a vacation or weekend. i cancel because its better stay home than in this place

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
BonefishResort58, Manager at Bonefish Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

First of all thank you for your feedback, and I’m sorry if you didn’t enjoy your stay with us. The Bonefish Resort is a small motel, and that is exactly what we advertise it as. This is premium oceanfront property in the Florida Keys, and while we realize that our units aren’t compatible with a 5-star hotel, we feel the price is fair. If your needs are for something more than what we offer at the Bonefish Resort then our hotel group has larger and newer units available at neighboring properties, all priced accordingly. Our units are clean and comfortable, and while I won’t argue that the building is clearly an older one, we work hard to maintain it and keep it in good condition. Please understand the attitude and atmosphere of the Keys- tourists visit us for the kitschy, laid-back atmosphere; the high-rise condos and 5-star resorts of Miami simply aren’t available here, and quite frankly it isn’t fair to expect that. Again, thanks for the feedback, and I hope your next visit to the Keys is more enjoyable.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

. I will never trust the pics or the advertisements again.This supostly RESORT is nothing but a way to ripped off people from the money.. You pay an advanced thinking you will get to a place that have a clean beach, nice pool CLEAN ROOM...but what we found was a dirty beach.. Full of Algae, no place to swim, the pool is a size of a bathtub and the most important thing the rooms are like the house of the Adam's family.. The floor were eneven, the furniture falling in pieces.... I mean everything was a nightmare... So NASTY, DIRTY, FULL OF BUGS.. I don't know how the city manage to let this place be a hotel or resort because is NOT RESORT.. They don't even have an office in that place you have to GO to chek in 3 hundreds feet down the dirty road in the yellowtail and on tap of that the manager or the guy that was at the office was totally rude.. He acted like he was doing me a favor or giving me job.. Complaining about my driving ...telling me that I drove too fast in the parking lot.. Poor guy ... He thinks he is working in a 5 starts hotel... That roach MOTEL is not even 1*.. All they are doing some how is taking your money.. I don't recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: Do not choose any room in that place.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank MafoNaples

First of all, thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry if our hotel failed to meet your expectations, but considering you decided to cancel your stay without even seeing our rooms I don't think your qualified to make such comments. We actually have three swimming pools of varying sizes, the largest being a full-sized pool. As was explained to you on the phone and in the email confirmation, the office is next door at the Yellowtail; the two hotels share an office.
We do ask and expect our guests to drive slowly in our parking lot and respect the safety of other guests and staff.
Again, thanks for the feedback.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Upon arrival we had to find the reception, which turned out to be at another resort down the road. Kitchen quite shabby and old, toilet and shower real cramped. No clean towels nor toiletpaper the second day. Nice oceanview and nice pool, however too bad you can't swim in the ocean there. Central located for visiting all the Keys. Paid way too much money for this!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
BonefishResort58, Manager at Bonefish Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2012

First of all thank you for your feedback, and I’m sorry if you didn’t enjoy your stay with us. The Bonefish Resort is a small motel, and that is exactly what we advertise it as. This is premium oceanfront property in the Florida Keys, and the price is fair. If your needs are for something more than what we offer at the Bonefish Resort then our hotel group has larger and newer units available at neighboring properties, all priced accordingly. Our units are clean and comfortable, and while I won’t argue that the building is clearly an older one, we work hard to maintain it and keep it in good condition. Please understand the attitude and atmosphere of the Keys- things are more laid-back and relaxed here, which is exactly why so many people from all over the world visit each year!