“PERFECT ! GOOD Quality for good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Frank's Grill

Frank's Grill
Ranked #8 of 90 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
theux
“PERFECT ! GOOD Quality for good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2011

Coming from Belgium, we went twice by frank grill with my wife and my child (7 yeats old)

Very good food and low prices ! A recommende this addres for the good food.

Very good meat and very good pasta !

If we returned to Marathon we will be back

Bernard (Belgium)

• Visited August 2011

Cocoa, Florida
“If you love Italian, visit Frank's Grill!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2011

Our motel had menus of local restaurants and I previewed them because I am a vegetarian. Frank's Grill had plenty to offer, so we decided to give it a try. First of all---Call and make a reservation! We were lucky that we waited only a few minutes before being seated, but the people before us got tired of waiting and left. The restaurant was quite small, darkly lit and crowded. I noticed a lot of local older folks who dressed up a bit for dinner. It was cool that we actually got to see the chef cook (Frank, I believe!). I ordered eggplant parmesan and my family each made different vegetarian choices. Our waitress and busboy were very attentive, and everything was clean. We all agreed that the food was to die for! Soooo delicious! I had enough left over for another meal the next day. It was pricey but the food was amazing.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank rmom23
florida
“The best Italian in the Keys!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2011

It is hard to fine good Italian in the Keys, but Frank's is the exception and they can compete anywhere. Make sure you call in a reservation, the restaurant is small and they usually don't seat you without one. We are Marathon weekender's and visit Frank's occasionally. His specials are always great and the lasagna is delish!

• Visited June 2011
Newberry, Florida
“Extremely Good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2011

About $30/person - I think they should charge more : )
The pork osso bucco was absolutely delicious.
One of the few places where the owner still cooks every meal.

• Visited July 2011
columbus,ohio
“Strip mall hidden treasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2011

After reading reviews had to try Frank's. Am very glad we did. Started with the Lobster bisque.Outstanding.Thick and creamy Main courses were wonderful. Ihad one of the daily specials,penna,shrimp,mushrooms,spinich, and artichokes hearts. Hefty portion.More than I could eatMy wife had one of the snapper dishes. Best snapper ever.Service was fast and friendly. Will be going back often.

• Visited July 2011