Review Highlights
Great outing with Captain Buddy!

Had a great afternoon with Captain Buddy. Never fished the Gulf before and were very novice... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
526Traveler212
Okemos, MI
via mobile
Two Days of Spectacular Fishing

Buddy never fails to find the fish. We booked with him for two days and it was two days of nonstop... read more

Reviewed March 10, 2019
917marck
Germantown, Maryland
via mobile

All reviews mackerel great fishing great guide elderly dad flats fishing book with confidence catch fish fishing experience action packed one liners fishing knowledge share his knowledge great guy mangrove snapper experienced fisherman great stories light tackle
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

We (my dad ,bro n I) had a cold blast of air follow us down from MN. Usually shutting down fishing. We had Capt Buddy though. He pulled a rabbit out of a hat ! We caught fish everywhere we stopped. Probably 20 different species. With more than enough keepers( mackerel & snapper) for a meal!
He fished my wife n I back in 09’ we still consider it one of the best fishing days we’ve ever had!
Thanks again buddy
Can’t wait to do it again

Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

Thanks Captain Buddy for a wonderful fishing trip. You went above and beyond and we would highly recommend your guide service to anyone looking for a great fishing experience! We made once in a lifetime memories!

Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went on a 3/4 day trip with Captain Buddy and had an awesome day of fishing. We caught Spanish mackerel, grouper, sea trout, snapper, plus other fish, and a 4 foot black tip shark. Anyone wanting to go fishing in the Keys should look Captain Buddy up and go fishing. His knowledge of the fish and best ways to catch them is amazing. We will never forget this trip.

Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

We went on a long awaited fishing trip with my two sons before they start their busy careers. Marathon is a great place to fish and Captain Buddy has been here for a long time, aka experience. He knows where the bait can be found, where the fish can be found and how you can catch them. He’s totally responsive to all your needs. I wish I wrote down all his one liners which are HILARIOUS! He’s one of the nicest people I’ve ever met and that’s not an exaggeration! I told him that Tarpon was on my bucket list and he made sure we caught 2 on his wife’s birthday! That’s after snapper, Spanish Mackeral, sea trout, blue runners, shark and a moray eel! Why are you still reading this? Call him, email him BOOK HIM! We can’t wait to book him again. Love this guy!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 13, 2018

Came down to visit the Key's and was able to book a half day charter with Buddy. There is not a more entertaining and knowledgable fisherman out there! Buddy was full of different "tricks of the trade" and was able to lay a good amount of fish across the deck. If you are looking for a great fishing expierence to learn and not just put fish in the boat or just put fish in the boat Buddy is your guide!

Date of experience: October 2018