“Will visit Abyss again!”
Review of Abyss Dive Center

Abyss Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Abyss Dive Center is a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Center, offering dive instruction, from Discover Scuba Diving to IDC Staff Instructor. Dive medicine instruction through Divers Alert Network and US Coast Guard captain license courses, 6 pack and Masters. As a Scubapro Dealer we offer servicing on equipment and sales. Abyss Dive Center offers two tank boat trips daily on our 34' Crusader, Vitamin Sea.
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Abyss was a fantastic place to dive with.. Very catering to us divers and everything went 100% well. Capt Lloyds boat was extremely roomy for 4 of us divers and the rates were comparable to anywhere else. I will definitely dive again with the Abyss!

2  Thank Tony P

Reviewed May 23, 2013

My family and I went with this company on a two tank dive in the afternoon. They have a comfortable six-person boat and a great crew. We first went to the Thunderbolt wreck, which was a great experience, and then for a long relaxing dive on Samantha's reef. I would definitely dive with them again!

3  Thank Bethany C
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Had a great dive out of abyss charters. Everything went like clockwork from checki in til we came back. Captain Lloyd was knowledgable about the area and put us on the reefs with the best visability.
I would recommend them to anyone wanting to go diving here.

5  Thank Randy B
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Wow a experience me and my father will never forget. A little about us I am a young 17 year old diver with only few dives under my belt and my advanced father with tons of bottom time were so pleased with this dive charter from a awesome captain Lloyd that took the extra effort to give a dive site that would give me more depth experience he is very personable the three days we dived couldn't have been any better from the sea life to the boat ride. We were fortunate and luck that we have the whole boat to our self twice! With the office being rearranged they were still right on top of things and making sure we had everything we need I can't wait to go back again to give them our service the least we thought we could do was give a review that put their name out their.

4  Thank Savannah D
Reviewed April 7, 2013

3 days, 6 dives with Capt. Lloyd. Wveryone at the shop was very nice. Good dives, lots of sea life, good conversation. Boat is a bit old but does the trick and is very comfortable with only 6 divers.

6  Thank BarryPatch