“Wonderful food with waterfront views”
Review of Lazy Days South

Lazy Days South
Ranked #25 of 91 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Marathon, Florida
“Wonderful food with waterfront views”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We stopped here to eat a very late lunch yesterday. There were 4 adults in our party. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I had the Ceaser's salad with fried shrimp. The shrimp were large and had the tails off so they were easy to eat. The other people in my party ordered the Cheeseburger which was very good, Lazy Days chicken and a huge jumbo shrimp cocktail. We also ordered some sweet potatoe fries. Everything was delicious and hot out of the oven. The iced tea was even good. I would go back to this restaurant again. Large portions of great food and great views.

• Visited August 2012

Lake Mary, Florida
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We had a lovely seat by the water. I ordered chicken quesadillas, and my fiance ordered raw oysters and alligator bites. Our meal was delicious with some Landshark on draft, which is rare to find.
Our server was attentive and seemed more than happy to help us. Very lovely place.

Visited August 2012
florida
“Butter and bernaise”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

If you like to eat butter by the sticks then this place is for you! First of all the view is great, the service this time was great. The first time we went there our meal was free because the service was so bad. Back to this visit...the bread is good especially the banana, the salad was good and the conch chowder good. That is where it ends. We ordered the steamers and they were full of sand and grit that we didn't finish them. I ordered a lobster Rockefeller special. I've had oysters this style and have loved them, this however was so rich I was only able to eat three bites before I had a stomach ache. It was smothered in butter and bernaise sauce. My boyfriend had the grouper and crab cake dinner, again smothered in butter and bernaise. I looked at the tables around us and they were all swimming in the same yellow sauce. It's as if they are trying to hide something about their food. I love fresh fish, we fish for mahi all the time and love seafood but this was terrible. We gave this place a second chance after a terrible first visit but will not make that mistake again. When we left I told my boyfriend I wanted to purge myself so we could go have dinner somewhere else. By the way...we're locals!

1 Thank seminoleam
Romeo, Michigan
“Decent place for a waterfront dinner”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We only stopped at Lazy Days for a drink so I cannot comment on the food, but drinks were good and reasonably priced for the area. The view was very nice but did not see anything much here after dark or hear about any activities happening during the week. Recommend some planning in this area and it could be a promising location.

• Visited August 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best Lazy Conch ever !!!!!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I have never had such tender delicious conch ever.. . we always order this. if you love conch ,,then try this.. do not miss this,,

• Visited June 2012