Days Inn and Suites Key Islamorada
Casa Morada(Islamorada)
Islander Resort(Islamorada)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Cheeca Lodge & Spa(Islamorada)
Kon-Tiki Resort(Islamorada)
View Hotel
All reviewsswimming with the dolphinshuge balconywater sportsthe florida keysfishsherrijetskisoceanwatersportscvsiguanasmarinasunrisepatioparadise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 26, 2009

rented 1200 square foot room in the highrise overlooking the ocean. 1st.elevator was broken,so we walked 4 flights of steps. upon entering the room we noticed the lock look like it had been broken into There were a couple of blinds missing where people could actually peer into our room. We went into the kitchen area we thought we would cook in and being that my husband is a chef, we would enjoy staying in. We had stopped at the local grocers and bought ribeyes etc. ready? In the kitchen was 1 coffee cup 2 forks one spoon one water glass no ice trays no paper towels,3 burned and paper thin cookwear pieces one steak knife approx. one inch long. This room was suppose to be equipt for 4. The icemaker was broken downstairsThe bed in the living room sofa would not go back down and squeeked all night when my son turned. Needless to say my 12 year old ended up sleepom with us in our king bed. The coffee maker ran all over the kitchen counter. it was broken as wellWhen we complained to thwe manager which I recognized from another resortHe informed us that we were lucky that we didn't stay in the other building which previously had rats. And that the resort was waiting for funds and hands were tied. This is the most disgusting place to stay in Ilamorad. Let the pictures speak for our experience.. We were offered 20% off for our next visit......also , our bathroom had 2 towels and the toilet water ran all night. Dishes were dirty. I don't think we have ever had this kind of nightmare before in Islamorada. Word of advice, alot of people can creat accounts and leave positive reports for places that they actually work in or have family employed. Check out your room fully before giving your credit card to them.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank SUZYQCARS
Reviewed June 11, 2009

This is about the Days Inn in Islamorada, Florida Keys.

I stayed from April 12 until April 16, 2009.

The room was very clean when I arrived, and was cleaned, very well, everyday.

The appliances were in perfect condition.

The air conditioning worked perfectly.

I had a gorgeous view.

Every morning there were fresh fruits, muffins, other treats and coffee.

The beach facilities are beautiful and the staff is fantastic, friendly and helpful.

The most important thing was the nature and quality of the service.

The manager is Steve Deroche and the front desk manager is Debbie Pearson.

They went above and beyond, for me, every day, to make my stay in Islamorada as convenient and pleasant as possible.

Their manager arranged for me to have the use of a bike (and didn’t charge me).

The manager and front desk manager also arranged transportation for me whenever required (because I did not have a car). This included taxis and, believe it or not, a ride to South Beach from the front desk manager’s husband.

What can I say, if I go back to the Florida Keys I’m staying at the Days Inn Oceanfront Resort, not just because of the hotel room and facilities, but also because of the high quality of the service, which was a pleasure, from the very beginning to the very end.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed May 31, 2009

STAY ELSEWHERE, or you WILL regret it...please CANCEL your reservation if already made in error !.
Read all the REVIEWS like i didn't untill it was too late.
IF you do stay here get a WRITTEN rate at checkin like i didn't.
I was quoted $99 at check in and charged $159 at checkout ...
for a filthy horrid room with a wonderful view, I would rather have stayed in the basement in comfort than a DUMP with a view.
SO YOU'RE ASKIN YOURSELF WHY did this guy not move on?
Well It was very late and we needed somewhere to sleep. The room looked just about OK at 10pm for $99 with only the table lamp working, but in the morning sun OH MY GOD, we couldn't get out fast enough.... and then the knife job... the rude, intimidating desk clerk (who had been so friendly the night before) just thrust the revised rate in front of me, ordered me to sign the credit card slip and refused to discuss the matter any further, threatening to call the cops if i refused.
As an english visitor not wanting to spoil my vacation i signed... angry. NB..This is the first time i have ever made a complaint in over a hundered hotel visits in the states. WELL DONE MY USA BUDDIES.
but don't worry i still love america even with the occasional bad apple.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Englishman-in-USA
Reviewed May 21, 2009

I just got back from a 3-night stay at this hotel. I loved the view- sitting out on the porch overlooking the water was sooo relaxing. The room was clean and the staff was very helpful. The manager went out of his way to hook me up with kayaking, fishing, and restaurants. He knew just where to send me and I was treated like royalty! I couldn't have gotten this friendly service anywhere else. I would definetely go back again!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2009

On our way to Key West, we got a day ahead of ourselves and suddenly needed a place to stay. The welcome center couldn't find us a room anywhere, but was nice enough to call this Days Inn which had one room left. We paid $199. for a nasty, outdated, dirty hotel room. None of the furniture matched and was very worn. We were told there was a continental breakfast which ended up being weak coffee, apples and oranges. When we asked if there was anything else, we were told no, that's all we have today, sorry. I will say that the girl at the front desk was very nice.
We had to pay holiday rates even though it was not a holiday. I am guessing that the suites are nice, our room which fronted the road, was not.

Stayed: December 2008