Days Inn and Suites Key Islamorada
Casa Morada(Islamorada)
Islander Resort(Islamorada)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Cheeca Lodge & Spa(Islamorada)
The Moorings Village(Islamorada)
Kon-Tiki Resort(Islamorada)
View Hotel
All reviewsswimming with the dolphinshuge balconywater sportsthe florida keysfishsherrijetskisoceanwatersportscvsiguanasmarinasunrisepatioparadise
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband and I had a good experience with our four day stay in their oceanview suite in March. I researched several websites on hotel reviews prior and why we chose this hotel was because I actually spoke to the front desk person and not a representative that didn't know anything about the location. Front desk rep, Angel was telling me everything I needed to know and that set the tone for a good experience. The staff were friendly and great to give you suggestions on restaurants, taxi service, music, sights and so on. Our suite was 1200 sq ft. More than enough for two people but they had a promo deal that was too good to pass up. The suite was nice, a bit outdated but clean and the housekeeper was there every day with clean sheets, towels and so on. You tend to overlook the little things when you step out to the balcony that overlooked the ocean and marina. It was a panaramic view from all directions and I made it a point to wake up early to capture sunrises and stay up for the sunsets. The property was beautiful. If you are looking for a beach, you won't get one. They offer wave runners and boats. We did do the snorkeling and sighteeing on the waverunners and that was a nice experience. The town is awesome, lots to do and see. Overall, we felt like we had a bit of paradise all to ourselves and everyone there made the experience totally awesome. I give it a A plus ++++ Thank you Stephanie, Sherrie, Angel, Keith, Pat, Dallas, Oscar, Joe, Will and whoever else I missed. Hope to see you again next year! Denny and Peggy ~ Grand Forks, ND

Room Tip: Pick the suite on the higher floors for fantastic views!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
DI I, Manager at Days Inn and Suites Key Islamorada, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you Denny and Peggy for your input on our Hotel. It makes us so happy to hear that you had a good time here. We were happy to make your stay an enjoyable one. We look forward to your return.

Stacy
Manager

Reviewed March 16, 2013

My family spent many days at the Days Inn. The staff was polite and courteous. Rooms were clean. Grounds were well kept. The location is ideal with easy access to activities and restaurants. Had a great view from our balcony. Very relaxing and peaceful. Looking forward to next stay there. great place to stay while in the Keys.

• Stayed: January 2013
DI I, Manager at Days Inn and Suites Key Islamorada, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you letting us know about your stay with us. We are so happy to hear you had a good time with us. We look forward to return.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is an older motel rebranded Days Inn. staff was at best indifferent to questions. room had only lukewarm water and was in need of new bathroom fixtures which were cracked and old.
It was off season and the weather was poor but no reason for this level of poor service at their rate

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

We are sorry to hear you less than satisfied with your staff with us. If at anytime a guest is not happy with there accomodations we try to make every effort to correct or fix whatever the issue may be.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We originally were going to spend 2 nights in this hotel but decided to stay one more night after the great service we received. The staff was beyond friendly and inviting! They helped us get our keys out of are car when we locked them in the car and sent us a new receipt when they realized we left are receipt in the room. I have never been more happy with a hotel service.

• Stayed: March 2013
DI I, Manager at Days Inn and Suites Key Islamorada, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

We are so happy to hear you had a nice vacation with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Can't say enough about this property. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay there and eagerly await my next visit. The villa was clean, comfortable; a little bit of paradise without the paradise price tag. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay pleasant. You can't go wrong by booking your stay with them. Highly recommend; you won't be sorry.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
DI I, Manager at Days Inn and Suites Key Islamorada, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Thank for choosing the DaysInn OceanFront Resort for you accomodations. We are pleased to hear you had a good time with us. We look forward to your next visit.