Cheeca Lodge & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Casa Morada(Islamorada)
$359
$259
$219
$179
$143
$289
$261
Drop Anchor Resort(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
$200
Travelocity
Sands of Islamorada Hotel(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
$180
$155
Coconut Cove Resort and Marina(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
$245
$186
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
Islander Resort(Islamorada)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
3,523 results
All reviewsgolf courseadult poolfamily poolsushi restaurantatlantic's edgelagoon viewoutdoor tubthe lobster grilled cheeseglass of champagnemain buildingturn down servicefront gateresort feetennis courtstommy bahamabeautiful resortfish
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

I don't write reviews, but this is worth it. Sitting waterside, we have had some of the most AMAZING service from a hotel staff. Brie outside is right on with her recommendations and service. Donna inside helped us check in with possible record time. Can't wait to come back! Make sure to ask for Brie outside!

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Chris D
CheecaLodge, Guest Relations Manager at Cheeca Lodge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

We appreciate your wonderful review, and thank you for taking the time to write it. We are absolutely thrilled that you found our staff amazing. We really can’t wait to have you back; Donna and Brie will be waiting for you! Thanks again.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Highly recommend staying at the Cheeca Lodge, everybody here is very attentive and personable. I would like to express how grateful I am for this stay. I would like to bring up that Ashley, the concierge at the SPA was delightful and very serviceable. She covered all of the massages and helped me choose which was best for my needs, she explained the products I had questions on and helped me choose the ones she thought would help me, and she also walked me to an area I was looking for. This girl is truly an asset for the SPA. Also Helena at the front desk, was wonderful, she went above and beyond to help with some technical difficulties. Overall a delightful experience.

Room Tip: The breakfast buffet is delicious, they offer Salmon locks with capers too:) If you fish you can bring your catch of the day and they will cook it for you at the restaurant. Chef made a lemon butter sauce for ours, it was delicious!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

On behalf of our entire hospitality team, we thank you for your delightful review. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay so much. We are pleased with your kind words about Ashley and Helena and will share your gratitude all around. Thank you so much for writing, and please plan a return visit soon!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

My wife and I spent 2 nights at this resort on our visit to the Florida keys in November.
Unfortunately we didn't get to experience much of what the resort has to offer as it rained heavily most of our stay. The room/suite overlooking the golf course was spacious with a separate bedroom and living area and large bathroom. AC worked well but was a bit noisy.
The food at Limoncella and Atlantics Edge was good, better at Atlantics than Limoncella. Dining outside under the verandah was really enjoyable as we got to enjoy the warm night without getting wet.
The resort is very large with lots of amenities but at close to $350/night I don't agree with charging a resort fee of $40/day. These little extra's really start to bug me, especially when we are spending good $ already. At least the water and air was not an extra charge... yet.
If we were staying in Islamorada again I would choose Cheeca as I prefer a resort that has everything you need on site, and it is picturesque.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

We truly appreciate your comments, and are delighted you would stay here again in the future. We are happy you found our resort picturesque and your suite spacious. We are sorry our resort fee caused some concern; we think it is comparable to other resorts of our caliber. It includes tennis, golf, fishing rods, sea kayaks, bicycles, shade cabanas, fitness center, DVD movie rentals, in-room coffee, tea and bottled water, wireless internet, guest internet station with DSL and printer, local and 800 calls, guest fax services, daily newspaper delivery, local shuttle service and valet or self-parking.
Thank you for writing, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Wow, gorgeous property with amenities galore. Great pools, snorkeling, tiki hut, and lounging area. When you check in they serve you a nice glass of champagne and the rest is service, service, service. Thanks for letting unwind in style.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad one.
1  Thank harpmonster

We loved your review, and thank you for writing it! We are so happy you were able to unwind in style here at Cheeca Lodge & Spa. Please come back soon!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I booked Checca Lodge back in February following a recommendation. I then spent the next 9 months worrying if I had done the right thing as I had been following the reviews on Trip Advisor. On a couple of occasions I nearly cancelled but I'm so glad I didn't. We had a lagoon view room but I believe is one of the cheaper rooms but you wouldn't have guessed it. Two lovely queen sized beds, marble fittings in the bathroom and a balcony. We were able to park underneath the room which was great as it rained for most of one day. There was a DVD library in the sports room which was ideal for the rainy day. On the first night we dined at Limoncello and found the food to be outstanding and the staff excellent. Judging by some of the cars on the car park the resort caters for people who like the finer things in life and it was great to be part of that for two days.

3  Thank Finleysmum

We are very, very happy that you chose to stay at Cheeca. You are correct, our guests do prefer the finer things in life and we do everything we can to deliver just that! We are delighted you enjoyed your accommodations, our DVD library, Limoncello and our excellent staff. Please come back again soon.