“Fresh seafood but a bit pricey”

Wahoo's Bar and Grill
Ranked #18 of 92 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: Perched above the world-famous Whale Harbor Marina, Wahoo's Bar and Grill offers the Key's freshest selection of locally caught fish and seafood including mahi-mahi, grouper, snapper, tuna, and Florida lobster that come right from our docks. Wahoo's Bar and Grill offers both an indoor and outdoor bar to help you lose track of time while here in paradise. Just don't forget about our fantastic happy hour which is available Monday through Friday from 4pm to 7pm
Chicago
“Fresh seafood but a bit pricey”
Reviewed October 4, 2011

My husband got the Bucket of Bait and was very impressed with the freshness and quality of the seafood. I was not impressed with the prices of fresh fish considering the ambiance of other restaurants in this price range.

• Polish first
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Thank you for making this a great day of spectacular food and fantastic employees !”
Reviewed October 1, 2011

For my fathers 75 birthday he asked to go to the keys. Coming down from Minnesota I was not familiar with the keys. This was the best seafood and friendly service I have ever experienced. Margarida was the best server and was very awesome with recommendations on what to eat!

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“GREAT EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed September 30, 2011

We were actually looking for another restaurant, but stopped here instead.The service was wonderful. Danial was the server, awesome service. The seafood was excellent. We "conched" out all the way! Conch fritters for an appetizer and the conch sandwiches for lunch. Wow! Alot of food! Really enjoyed the break from driving the A1A to Key West! Perfect place to stop and get into the island time mentality. Tell Gary thanks for everything from the two military personnel on their R/R time. Will stop to see you next time we are doing the Key West Drive.

Orlando, Florida
“Awesome food and great service”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

My wife and I had dinner at wahoos and had a great experience. Our waiter, Emmit, was very polite, courteous and professional at his job. I would highly suggest stopping by whether you just want a simple hamburger or have a taste for some great fish and awesome steaks..

• Visited September 2011
“Best food best service and best view.”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

My family and I had dinner at wahoos. The new York steak was cooked to the perfection. The lobster tale was yummy. The service was the best. Our waitress Margarida was very nice. All the extra requests were not a problem our party of 12 included 4 kids and Margarida made sure to provide them with entertainment. The views are amazing. I highly recomend wahoos.