“Excellent Dinner”

Ranked #15 of 94 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a nouveau fusion restaurant, representing eclectic styles of cuisines. We source local and seasonal ingredients to compliment our ever changing menu. We have a wine list that represents 5 continents and over 120 offerings.
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Went to Kaiyo Grill based off a recommendation from the girl working at the Green Turtle. It was AMAZING! One of the best meals we have had in a long time. Not only do they have sushi but they also serve meat and chicken dishes. It is on the expensive side – entrees from $20 - $35 but well worth it. A truly pleasant surprise.

TurtleTracker, Public Relations Manager at Kaiyo Grill & Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

SouthGeorgiaPorch,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of Kaiyo Grill. We are just thrilled to know that we were among the top meals that you've had! It's also nice to know that you were recommended to dine with us while dining at our "sister" restaurant the Green Turtle Inn. I hope that you enjoyed your experience there as much as Kaiyo. We hope you return soon!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Great service and cute place for a nicer evening out (little more pricey than other places but fantastic food).

TurtleTracker, Public Relations Manager at Kaiyo Grill & Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

RobandMichelle,

Thank you for your review of Kaiyo Grill. It's fantastic to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We value all of our customers opinions and it's always great to hear when you are doing a great job. I hope if you are ever here in the keys again, you'll make Kaiyo another destination for dinner.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We ate dinner here our last night in the Keys and I would highly recommend it. I liked that tthey offered very good grilled fish and meats as well as sushi - so something for everyone. My husband said his grouper was the best fish he had in a while. We ordered the Islamorada roll and it was delicious. Grouper cheecks were very good but skip the fried eggplant chips.(sounded good but wasn't). I also had the grilled tuna appetizer and it was good. We sat outside and had a very nice waiter. Worth a visit.

1walker1,

Thank you for your review of Kaiyo Grill. It sounds like you had a pleasurable experience while dining with us. I agree with you and your satisfaction with the menu offerings. It's nice to have the option of Sushi, while also having an option like the Ribeye. There is something for everyone, like you said. I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your eggplant chips.

We hope to serve you again at Kaiyo Grill on your next trip to the keys!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Amazing food served here..!! I must say I do not eat sushi.. I went with my husband who is a big sushi fan. They have plenty of food options other then sushi. I ordered the steak and lobster mac & cheese. OMG.. to die for..!!! Also had crab ragoons for app.. Delicious!! We would definitely go back if we are in the area..

0ElaineT329,

Thank you for such a fantastic review of Kaiyo Grill. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Our Chef's have done an amazing job with the menu at Kaiyo. It creates such a great dining experience when sushi lovers and land lovers alike can enjoy a meal together with no compromise.

We hope that your travels bring you back to the keys! We will watch for you here at Kaiyo Grill.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Had a lovely time at the Kaiyo grill over Christmas! Really excellent service and the food was outstanding, definitely our favorite restaurant in the Keys. The ahi tuna is a must have and I really enjoyed the filet mignon. Great destination for fresh, fantastic food and guaranteed to make a memorable impression.

ChloeN,

Thank you for your five star review of Kaiyo Grill. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience with us. What a fabulous compliment to be considered your favorite restaurant in the keys! Thank you for taking the time to let other diners know about your experience and to recommend us. It's the greatest compliment to get a recommendation from a previous customer. Thank you again.