“Thanks for the memories”
Review of Key Dives

Key Dives
Ranked #5 of 161 Tours in Islamorada
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a full valet service. We do all the work so you can focus on relaxing and enjoying your dives. All of our dives are guided to take care of your safety and so you don't have to worry about navigation. No need to worry about a crowded boat. Our boat is rated for 39 people but we only allow 18 divers to insure everyone is comfortable. We offer a huge variety of dive experiences from deep to shallow and from wreck to reef. Our professional staff is fun, friendly, and dedicated to making your vacation one to remember. Our goal is to keep you coming back again and again.
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Super friendly. They were honest enough to tell us not to book on a day with sketchy weather and helped us find a better time to snorkel.

There are newer reviews for Key Dives

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Went in looking for a mask as I have a small face and always had trouble finding a mark for a novice snorkeler. The sales staff were great and set my husband and I up with all the gear we were looking for. My mask fits great and didn't leak. Loving it!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We called Key Dives at 7:45 in the morning, trying to book a spearfishing trip for our family of 4 because a previously scheduled one had fallen through. Did I mention it was the week of Spring Break?
Dave spoke with me to find out what we needed and told me he would call me back, which he did within 20 minutes. He had a captain (Ken) and a mate (Lloyd) lined up ready to work with us.

When we arrived at the Marina they were very helpful in getting us outfitted and ready to go.
Ken took us out to several spots all of which had gorgeous scenery! We regularly spearfish in the Florida panhandle but it's completely different species of fish. Lloyd was amazing, helping us to identify different types of fish, our son even speared his first Hogfish.

Ken saw to all of our gear. Every time we got in or out of the water we just had to hand him our gear or take it from him as he handed it to us. All we had to do was enjoy the trip.

Key Dives went the extra mile to help us have a great free dive/spearfishing experience in the Florida Keys and if when we make it back to this area, they will be one of the first calls we make to schedule a another dive.

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Had a blast with Ken and Loyd yesterday!! We swam with some nurse sharks, killed a hogfish, and saw beautiful coral being developed!!!
I would highly recommend Key dives!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Just spent a week with 54 of my dive buddies abusing the staff, Dave and Doug, the crew Capt Scott and Capt Ken. The entire shop could not have been more accomidating for our large demanding group, they remained friendly and helpful. Dave was quick and thourough getting us through the door and on the boat... Doug saw to our every need, the last minute Nitrox request for 12 divers, twice a day was handled smoothly with a smile. Capt Scott is impressive with his consistent attention to detail, Capt Ken is equally knowledgable.

Even though the winds did not cooperate on most days, Capt Scott and Ken did a spot on job getting us safely in the water and back to the dock at the end of some really enjoyable dives. Doug and The staff worked hard to replace tanks and get the boats back out, on time, for our afternoon dives.

At the end of our trip we said a sad goodbye to our new friends at Key Dives, we DEFINATELY will be back to dive with soon!