“Awesome dive shop. Went fishing with Ken and David.”
Review of Key Dives

Key Dives
Ranked #11 of 165 Tours in Islamorada
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a full valet service. We do all the work so you can focus on relaxing and enjoying your dives. All of our dives are guided to take care of your safety and so you don't have to worry about navigation. No need to worry about a crowded boat. Our boat is rated for 39 people but we only allow 18 divers to insure everyone is comfortable. We offer a huge variety of dive experiences from deep to shallow and from wreck to reef. Our professional staff is fun, friendly, and dedicated to making your vacation one to remember. Our goal is to keep you coming back again and again.
Reviewed January 16, 2013

One of the best fishing trips ever. Hooked so many Spanish mackerel and mangrove snapper we were exhausted

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"entire crew"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed January 12, 2013

All our equipment was in excellent shape, the boat was clean and the dive master and captain friendly and knowledgeable. We got a private dive last minute ( we called at 10:00 am and were on the boat at 12:30. We went to Alligator reef which was fun for the first dive but a little repetitive for the second. I would give them another try.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Amazing Dive even though the weather conditions were horrible (6-10 foot swells at the start) they went to the best spot that they thought and it was bad. So they packed everyone up and went further north and found a deep spot that was almost perfect visibility! Then the new tank they gave me wasnt filled properly and when they realized how little air I had they swapped the tank and gave me the full time in the water even though it slightly delayed the boat! super helpful staff and super good with beginners!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We did 5 certification dives with Key Dives and one recert. These guys were super friendly and great to work with. We were a family of 6 and they were very accommodating. I was happy on our last day to see them so concerned about dive safety. It was a little rough and they put 3 dive masters on a boat with 8 divers. They do valet dive service which is always a nice added bonus. We dove with Ken and Duke. Honestly, they were so much fun and eager to point things out. I couldn't say enough good things about them. The owner Dave isn't super friendly and doesn't go out of his way to please BUT his staff is more than accommodating and make up for his lack of hospitality. We didn't dive with anyone else during our 5 days because they set the bar high and we didn't want to be disappointed with anyone else. We also did a great fishing trip with Curt De sea and he works closely with Key Dives.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I booked a chartered fishing trip and then snorkeled the next day. We really had a fantastic experiencing a new way of fishing. We are from Wyoming... Deep sea fishing is a totally new and exciting experience! We caught grouper, snapper, barracuda, and even a shark! (Released). Captain Ken and Mate TJ were very accommodating and knowledgeable! They really made the trip fun!!! The next day we went out to snorkel. I am an experienced diver, however am not able to dive as I am pregnant. Alligator reef was amazing! I saw a ton of life... Huge barracuda, bull shark, nurse shark, southern stingray, turtles, parrotfish, angelfish, etc etc and my very favorite the Yellowtail Damselfish! Again, the staff was fantastic! (Ken, Jen, Kate).