“Hands Down - Best Breakfast Wraps”

Midway Cafe & Coffee Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Midway Cafe and Coffee Bar - a must-stop Islamorada restaurant and shopping spot! We are a funky little cafe, bakery, coffee shop and retail store located in Islamorada, midway down the Florida Keys. We make all of our baked goods and breads on site and serve local fresh roasted coffee. At Midway Cafe we pride ourselves on using fresh organic high quality foods in all of our dishes. We have an extensive menu to choose from including vegetarian and gluten-free dishes. When you visit Midway Cafe we want you to feel at home because our family is always ready and willing to help you however possible.
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Sooo good! If you are within 20 miles from here anytime before 2pm you need to stop. Go for their house veggie... or Mexican... or any of the other egg-wraps. Crazy delicious.

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

They are only open for breakfast and lunch. The breakfast sandwiches are huge. I've never seen a croissant so big. The bacon was good and flavorful. We were all stuffed when we left. It's counter service but they weren't busy. If we had more time we would have sat and just enjoyed the cute restaurant /shop. The coffee was so good we got a large to go. Nice for a quick breakfast.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I had they're black bean burger which was awesome! They have a very good selection for vegetarians so this is my kind of place! Very hot inside though!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Found this cafe on the way back to Miami from Key West. Stopped in for breakfast and was not disappointed. Had "Everyones Favorite Sandwich" - croissant, scrambled eggs bacon and cheddar cheese. So savory I couldn't eat it all by myself. Good coffee, friendly staff and pastries galore. Got a key lime muffin for the car ride. Tasted more like a cake than a muffin, which was fine by me. The Midway Cafe has now become part of my yearly ritual when visiting The Keys.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Colorful cafe with great food and coffee. I got the egg pita with goat cheese and I loved it. Omelets and burritos were well received by my family as well. Flavored water was complimentary. Pastries and breads look homemade. We went back the next day for Key Lime Pie, also delicious. Don't park in the back, however. We got all of these tree balls with splatters of sap all over our rental car. If it were my own car, I'd be mad!

1  Thank SophieKellyGreen