“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Braza Lena Brazilian Steakhouse - CLOSED

Braza Lena Brazilian Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Brazilian, Steakhouse, South American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mile Marker 83.5
Jupiter, Florida
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2010

This was my first experience at a Brazilian steakhouse, but it will definetly not be my last!! The food was unbelievable, the salad bar had so many choices! Everything was top of the line, the service was outstanding! I quietly mentioned getting another drink to my boyfriend and the waiter was immediatly there offering to get it. I didn't leave room on my salad bar plate for all the amazing meat and the meat server (gaucho?) went and got one for me. They make you feel like royalty there! What an experience!

The only suggestion i have for the resturant is that the bathrooms are in serious need of an upgrade. This resturant has the most amazing food service and ambiance, but the restrooms are nicer in a McDonalds. Other than that, WOW! I'll be back for sure (I'll just go to the bathroom before I get there ;-D )

“The food was amazing, and the waiter...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2010

The food was amazing, and the waiter wisely warned us to be very selective and don't get too much from the salad bar because there would be plenty of food! The meat selection was great, the seasonings were great and they will cook the meat to your desired 'done-ness'. They also don't cheat you on mixed drinks, they were stout but you pay for it! The total price for two is over $100 (with the mandatory 18% gratuity added) but if you have the funds DO NOT PASS THIS PLACE UP! You won't regret dining here!

Southern Indiana
“Allllllll you can eat - but there's a reason the price isn't published.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2010

We showed up here without reservations and were promptly seated. We had seen a billboard for it on the Intracoastal Hwy and since the 18 yr old male is a carnivore by trade (more or less) we decided it might be fun. The HUGE skewers of meat were the draw.

I can't be sure, but I think there were 11 different meat offerings and an enormous all you can eat buffet of things I would primarily categorize as antipasto...meats, cheeses, salads, vegetables, etc. I don't mean mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, etc. I mean things like artichoke hearts, heart of palm, asparagus, dirty rice, black beans, seafood salad, proscuitto, etc.

Each of my party of 4 were given round tokens one side was red and said "No thanks" and the other side was green and said "Yes, please". The gauchos who delivered the meat (cooked on spits) would come around every 3-5 minutes it seemed, with another kind of meat. We LOVED the flank steak and the garlic sirloin. Everything we tried was excellent but the flank was over the top in our party. As I was saying, the gauchos deliver the meat to the table on a huge skewer and weild a mighty carving knife. If your token is green, the gauchos ask if you would like this particular kind of meat. If yes, they proceed to cut thin slices of the meat and patrons use tongs (provided at each place setting) to grab the meat as they continue cutting it off.

They did not have special selections for the kids. My 15 yr old pasta-terian (not completely vegetarian...just very particular and mostly eats pasta) didn't feel much like exploring her taste buds and basically ate only lettuce and cheese...and was still charged $26! Our meals ran about $42/person.

We decided to leave while we could still walk and passed up an opportunity to view the dessert tray up close, but it passed by us a few times and the pieces were ENORMOUS. I'd be afraid to guess how much each of them cost. ;o)

Dress was a dressy/casual. Many people were dressed up (not jackets & ties) but nice shirts/pants, some casual dresses, etc. No flipflops, cutoffs, beachwear...but there were plenty of people wearing shorts and nice shirts.

It was quite an experience, but I'm not sure we'll do it again simply for the cost. The service was excellent and gratuity was added to the bill automatically and is split among the waiters & gauchos.

1 Thank singin_praise
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2010

I'm not new to Brazilian restaurants, in fact this is the 4th different "Churrascaria" restaurant I've been to. If you have been to one, then you can expect the same setup.

But this place is probably tops on my list for the food! The salad bar alone was delectable...there were soups, salads with loads of different toppings, clams, assortment of cheese and meats...I could go on. I had gotten about 3 platefuls before I realized I needed to slow down and wait for the main course.

The gauchos come around and serve you meat when you flip your coin over (there is a red for no I'm good and green for yes give me food!) and they served very good and flavorful cuts of meat! There were all sorts of beef cuts, some chicken, duck and sausage. Since I'm not a fan of anything under medium, I politely asked if I could get the well done cuts, and I was greeted promptly with the cuts I wanted.

Excellent service. The manager greeted us and welcomed us to our table. No complaints here, other than the horrendously expensive cost! Just two people with no dessert and 2 glasses of wine and our bill was easily over $100.

1 Thank FITCollegeBabe
London
“Totally delicious! Go hungry!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2010

We ate at Braza Lena in early May and really enjoyed our meal. The salad bar as appetiser was absolutely amazing - a huge selection of salads, meats, fish, cheeses, soup, hot dishes. And after that we started on the gorgeous grilled meats - which came with side dishes of cheese bread, mashed potato, creamed spinach & fried bananas. The meats were all great and the servers just kept on bringing them round. The Brazilian Picanha, flank steak and lamb joint were particular favourites. The all in price for salad bar, meats and sides isn't cheap ($41.95) but we felt it was really worth it for so much really great food. All the servers were great - keen to explain things and make sure we had a good meal. Just make sure you don't eat much lunch and are really hungry when you go.

1 Thank Lally1