“Amazing Brazilan Food!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Braza Lena Brazilian Steakhouse - CLOSED

Braza Lena Brazilian Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Brazilian, Steakhouse, South American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mile Marker 83.5
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Amazing Brazilan Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have been in many Brazilian restaurants but this one was AMAZING! The food was fresh and taste so good.
The bar salad was rich and colorful. If you on the way to key west or around here you have to stop!

• Visited July 2013

“Tasty!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Great food. Took a while for the good meats to come around, but overall great food!! The salad bar was fresh and they had lots of variety. Specially needed after eating fish all the time in key west.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Bolivia North Carolina
“All the meat you can eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

typical "Brazilian" style meat factory but good service to boot. The steak servings were particularly good.

Visited July 2013
“Best place in the keys!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have been coming to the keys for the past few years. This was my first visit to Braza Lena and I can say for sure, it won't be my last. When I walked in I noticed the beautiful candle lit atmosphere. We were greeted by the hostess with a big smile. I asked the hostess if I could sit away from the crowd. She pleasantly responded and sat me away from the crowd. Then my server Matt came over with great smile on his face. Before he could ask what drink I would like to drink. I was spewing out questions about the bottles of wine, options on the buffet, and of course the cuts of meats! With out even a breath he answered all of my questions one by one. You can tell when a server knows his stuff and Matt truly knew his stuff. He explained how to use the card. Gren for go red for no, pretty easy. He was also extremely funny and a blast to have as a server. I ordered a piña colada to drink. I pictured a piña colada in a glass but it came in a whole pineapple, in ture island style.
I went up to the buffet and was amazed by all the great food they call "Appetizers". You could fill up on the fresh sushi, the outstanding nova, and my favorite the Brazilian style rice! They had many other tempting items but these were my personal favorite. I flipped my card over to green and no longer then 15 seconds later, I had a Gaucho at my table ready to serve me whatever he was carrying. It was Fillet mignon rapped in bacon. It was tender, juicy, and extremely yummy. The next Gaucho came over with garlic sirloin. At one point one of the Gauchos came over and asked how I would like my meat is cooked (rare). It was personalized service by people that care. You could taste that this was cooked over an open flame and besides the fact you can see them cooking via glass window. The chicken wrapped in bacon was to die for. The rips, pork, the beef. I could go on for days! Matt was always attentive. He made sure I was taken care of. Always making sure I had enough water,a clean plate or new silverware if I asked. After stuffifng myself beyond belief. I ordered a flamming coffe. Not knowing its a show as well. Matt came over with a tray of the coffe and glasses and everything you need. He set the Alcohol on fire and did some cool tricks even some of the kids in the restaurant came over to watch him. I was to stuffed to get anything else but I so wish I order the lava cake it looked so good!

My time at Braza Lena was outstanding. I wish I went there sooner. Next time I will get the lava cake! Everything was so great! Beautiful place, Atmosphere, set up and awesome workers. I highly recommend you try it. You will be hooked. I can't wait for my next visit down to the keys and my next visit to Braza Lena!

• Visited June 2013
Tavernier, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants in the Keys. The salad bar is a feast in and of itself--smoked salmon, sushi, chicken salad, caprese.... but, make sure you pace yourself, because the gauchos will bring skewer after skewer of fire-roasted meats--chicken wrapped in bacon, lamb chops, filet mignon, and, of course picanhia (Brazilian top sirloin). The servers are all friendly, and will check on us even if we aren't at their table. Between them and the gauchos, we are being waited on hand and foot by a team... When we ask for something, often someone we didn't notice brings it before the server actually leaves our table. If only more restaurant staffs worked together this well.

• Visited June 2013