“My Families Favorite New Resturant”
Review of OO-TRAY - CLOSED

OO-TRAY
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A fun Energetic eatery were great cocktails, good wine, and craft beers are plentiful. Dishes are composed by Chef David Matlock where fun and electric meet to create simply delicious dishes. We have outside and inside dining, MUSIC 7 NIGHTS A WEEK!! Daily happy hours, late night happy hours and much more..
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

We absolutely love the food here. Each time we go we try and order something new. The Ribs, Tuna and Mozzarella apps are among some of our favorites. The Entrees are just as amazing. The Flat Iron steak is cooked to perfection. My husbands personal favorite is the "Blue Plate Special" the Salisbury Steak. We can forget to mention the bone in Pork Chop. Yummy!
The ambience is very warm and welcoming, as is the staff.
My husband not a big fan of going out to dinner. We have been here three times in the last six weeks. We love it!!!

1  Thank Clc1969
There are newer reviews for OO-TRAY

Reviewed May 25, 2014

what a pleasure to sit outside with our dog for lunch. it has become our favorite and we have lived in town for over 40 years. just go.

1  Thank Carol W
Reviewed May 20, 2014

My husband & I were a bit skeptical about going here at first. We looked at the menu online and we just weren't sure about this place. It sounded so "different" But, some of the best places we have gone to (especially in the Keys) have been "different". And since we're always looking for a new place to eat, we thought we'd give it a try. We are so glad we went here!! First let me start off by saying that our server Jason was EXCELLENT! He is one of the best servers we've had in a very long time. I ordered a dirty martini to start with and it was yummy! Jason suggested the St. Louis rib appetizer and it was fabulous!!! The ribs were so tender and who would have thought that those ingredients (ribs, tamarind, chili, lime, cucumber and mango could taste so good together)! My husband loved it so much he wished it would have been his entree instead of the appetizer. I had the flat iron steak and it was delicious. It was seasoned perfectly for my taste and if you like garlic, you will love this steak. My husband was thinking of ordering the ahi tuna, but after Jason told him about the bone in pork, he decided on that. It was very good and the portion size was sufficient to fill him up. We had planned on ordering dessert, but after eating all of that food we were just too full. We loved this restaurant and highly recommend it.

1  Thank Harley7733
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Food was good. I had the flank steak which was a reasonable serving. I have to agree with a previous poster that the serving of my wife's grouper cheeks was miniscule, particularly for the price. My wife is not a big eater and she was left hungry. We ended up getting dessert (which was very good) so she would have enough to eat.

1  Thank Rodan46
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner at you trade on Monday night. I was so fantastically surprised at what great food great service they offer. We had the Cuban cigar snack and then I had the beet salad. Everything we had was delicious creative and a true exciting taste experience on my tongue! I highly recommend to anyone in the Florida Keys.

1  Thank BasterTaster