Coconut Cove Resort and Marina
Amara Cay Resort(Islamorada)
$309
$203
Cheeca Lodge & Spa(Islamorada)
$379
  • Restaurant
$407
$281
Priceline
Drop Anchor Resort(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
$181
Travelocity
La Jolla Resort(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
$219
$204
Agoda.com
All reviewsdream weddingamazing weddinghoneymoon suiteamazing poollaid backthe cottagesfishboat rampjet skitiki hutkey westmagdabyobmarinakeysgroundsflorida
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I travel to the Florida Keys once in a while, and never stayed at the same place. This time I choose the Coconut Cove Resort. Maybe what stands out first is the great Swimming Pool area with that huge waterfall, and the little private beach right next to it. Since I have a small boat and a Waverunner, the on-site boat ramp comes very handy. Another reason I choose this resort over others in the area was the competitive rate. Yet best, I was positively surprised with the great and friendly service I got from all employees during my stay. Usually I like to try new places, but I may choose this resort again, all was just great. THANK YOU ALL

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RemySaluz
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I were married at Coconut Cove Oct.16, 2012 and we can not rave enough about the dedication, attention to detail, and amazing customer service the owners Paul & Magda Bates and their staff displayed to our 90 plus guests. The resort was booked by our family for our wedding and were greeted every morning with coffee and a smile from Patty. Patty would gather us every morning for the fish feeding at 10. I highly recommend Coconut Cove to anyone thinking of getting married in Islamorada, it is an amazing setting that offers fireworks, and the best of the best vendors. The Bates go above and beyond and make you trully feel special. We celebrated from 530 to 1215 and were free to continue as long as we wanted to. All of our guests rave about the atttention to detail that was provided, it was TRULLY AMAZING:)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sara S
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This property was chosen for a small beach wedding we attended. Location was perfect and the staff were as accommodating as they could be. The manager, Patty did everything she could do to please all of the family and friends that stayed at the resort. Rooms were clean and typical for a island destination. Some of the extra bedding in the rooms needs to be updated like the single beds.They should upgrade more rooms to accessible for older clientele or for those who may be truly handicapped. I think they have one which is typically used for the bride when there is one on property.

I would return to this resort and recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

The staff was very friendly. The pool was delightful but the pool area needed to be swept. The rooms need attention, which I did speak to the manager about and they were receptive to our problems, did not take it personally. There were ants in our room, we requested another room, there were ants in the next room too. The rooms have great jacuzzi tubs ! The outside area is lovely , very relaxing! Unfortunately there was no restaurant at the resort but there were places to eat not far from resort. Overall we were comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Angelle0110
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We had a wondering time staying at the Coconut Cove during the weekdays in October. The grounds were beautiful, and we felt as if we were on a deserted island. You can sip on your drink while laying out in the sun, or enjoy the "byob" tiki bar. Although the cottage we stayed in was a bit older, it was clean. Our experience here was more memorable due to the warm hospitality extended by the staff. Thank you, Patty, for making everything so pleasant.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple